Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Worldglow disabled again, or otherwise rules specifying it's disallowed

Worldglow is the king of unfair bases. It having been disabled was great, because there were lots less unfair bases, lots more fun for the players and lots less sits.

Please disable it again, or at least specify it's against the rules for the time being. I'm sick and tired of arguing with people for 30 minutes about their bases doing the same thing as a one-way, and this is going to make things so much worse.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Yet just now you used to to one way abuse me lmao
I am not a registered sex offender

(08-05-2018, 01:15 AM)Blast^^ Wrote: Yet just now you used to to one way abuse me lmao

I can never tell when you like snap into serious mode and it's annoying because one second we're fucking around and then suddenly you start yelling about all the rules i'm breaking, and that's confusing.

I was not only one way worldglow abusing, i was also defending a base with exposed bitminers as a police job. You had also been casually inside the base with exposed bitminers as a police job. We were fucking around, and i thought everyone was in on it, until you suddenly started yelling about me failRPing and left the server (i think? i didn't see you in-game anymore after that).

As for me not saying anything about the worldglow stuff, half the time i try to "override" the rules because they're lacking or in some places just straight-up-bad someone accuses me of changing the rules to fit my own agenda (or something along those lines), as if that's a bad thing when my agenda is to make the server fun and fair for everyone. That's why i'm sick and tired of arguing with base owners, and that's why i want things to be mechanically enforced.

That's not even going to disturb the Hawk business model or whatever, unless part of the business model is people buying Premium so they stop being forced to use the shitty lockpick that's literally three times as slow as the pro one and they get the illusion of having a chance against scummy bases if they could just pick or crack a bit faster.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

(08-05-2018, 01:03 AM)Remora Wrote: Worldglow is the king of unfair bases. It having been disabled was great, because there were lots less unfair bases, lots more fun for the players and lots less sits.

Please disable it again, or at least specify it's against the rules for the time being. I'm sick and tired of arguing with people for 30 minutes about their bases doing the same thing as a one-way, and this is going to make things so much worse.

+Reppppp no clue why it was undisabled. Just causes problems

+rep World glow is unfair. Disable it and specify that it is not allowed in the building rules so nobody finds ways to use it.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

+rep Adding it back in has just been confusing. Just this morning there was a case of someone abusing the world glow, shooting a raider through their wall. If it could be disabled, that would really help stop a lot of confusion.

+rep stop confusion

Btw if you couldn't tell, +Rep! there was a fix for it where world glow props would go faded so you could see through them. This was recently removed making world glow, once again, OP and made basing stupid. World glow serves no purpose other than to make bases almost impossible to raid.
I am not a registered sex offender

+Rep! World glow causes the most unfair bases ever. Most servers nowadays with world glow are terrible, due to having the impossible to raid bases. As of this if it's removed it would help the server out a lot!
!THE! !VOID! !AWAITS! !YOU!

+rep, I think that this: "You cannot shoot through any one ways - however you CAN use a button to remove it, then shoot." should be removed too, it's too op and people keep reporting others for one way shooting.
[Image: 76561198093911338.png]