My introduction

So i started on the server the 8th of july but registered on them forums yesterday. This server is fun ive meet good and friendly staff and mostly friendliy players. I hope i could have more fun on the server.
PS: Heard alot of salty/trashtalkers remember these types of players are in every game and server no way to remove them

Hush now, you are unaware of the toxicity i sotre deep within me

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 08:45 AM by Joelt.)

^^^ you will quickly learn of nelodax's ways of corruption within the forums. Anyway welcome to Hawk, lovely to have you here.

Welcome to the forums Big Grin

(05-08-2018, 08:40 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: ^^^ you will quickly learn of nelodax's ways of corruption within the forums. Anyway welcome to Hawk, lovely to have you here.

Hush now, he will be aware of A S C E N D

Hello mate welcome to hawk
Many thanks,
SKuLLz

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

(05-08-2018, 05:14 PM)Neldonax Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 08:40 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: ^^^ you will quickly learn of nelodax's ways of corruption within the forums. Anyway welcome to Hawk, lovely to have you here.

Hush now, he will be aware of A S C E N D

Everyone becomes aware at some point in time, whether they like it or not.

Awrite pal, welcome to Hawk.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 09:52 PM by :O.)

(05-08-2018, 07:49 AM)Borat Wrote: So i started on the server the 8th of july but registered on them forums yesterday. This server is fun ive meet good and friendly staff and mostly friendliy players. I hope i could have more fun on the server.
PS: Heard alot of salty/trashtalkers remember these types of players are in every game and server no way to remove them

Welcome to hawk and have fun! Contact a staff member if you have any questions. Hawk's discord is very useful for contacting staff.
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)