Interest buff

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Buff the max interest rate to 15k or 20k

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I know many staff who play on the server, me included, don't actually play on the server. This means that it is already quite hard to earn cash because sometimes you can go 20 or 30 mins without any sits. Buffing it would allow staff that just take sits and don't play to earn a small amount of cash more.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 09:36 AM by Draig.)

The amount you get from interest depends on how much money you have in your bank

I'm pretty sure its 1% of what you have
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

(05-08-2018, 09:36 AM)Draig|Hawkservers.co Wrote: The amount you get from interest depends on how much money you have in your bank

I'm pretty sure its 1% of what you have

Yes, but from a certain amount of cash onward the interest rate is limited to a certain amount.

Interest is meant to be slow.

I agree with tasid, interest is meant to be slow, and one of the reasons that this may have had happened was that people that were rich were making plenty of money without really working for it. Also, you would see players go afk for hours so they could get that sweet interest money. It being lowered forces players to play other jobs and do things instead of sit back. They have to work for their money (or gamble). It kind of balances how money is made in the game.

-rep
People should play for their money, interest is fine as it is - no need to make it easier for everyone.

I think that the cap for interest should be raised from 5 million instead of changing the percentage itself
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 04:06 AM by Viktor.)

I agree with Trident, you reach the maximum amount of interest way to fast.

-rep

You're not taxed on your income and you also don't have to wait a year for the interest to get calculated.
So why should you ingame (where its already piss easy to get money) be getting easier interest?