Hitman miner?

I have no knowledge of what actually happened I just have a screenshot of the problem. 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1466415398

Yeh that is probably a glitch. But maybe it was a one time thing? did you notice it more than once? (was it persistent?)
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

I asked him if it was a custom job and he just looked at me confused as if I was taking out my arse. I think it was just a glitch.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

(05-08-2018, 09:18 PM)Trident Wrote: I asked him if it was a custom job and he just looked at me confused as if I was taking out my arse. I think it was just a glitch.

IDK, I looked at other miners and it didn't have it. It could be he swapped from a Hitman to a miner which caused it.

It could have been that invisible glitch that occurs occasionally where players go invisible. You may have just been standing behind an invisible hitman

(05-08-2018, 10:45 PM)Midnight Shadow Wrote: It could have been that invisible glitch that occurs occasionally where players go invisible. You may have just been standing behind an invisible hitman

No, as he moved around it followed him. It was definitely him who had it.

(05-08-2018, 09:14 PM):O Wrote: Yeh that is probably a glitch. But maybe it was a one time thing? did you notice it more than once? (was it persistent?)

OMG IS THAT CODE PURPLE?!?!?!?

Actually I have an update on this now that somebody sort of bumped it. I saw it again but didn't get a screenshot this time. This time it also wasn't on a miner. I cannot remember who it was on but it wasn't the same person.

Most likely just a one time bug. Closed.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]