Tyler's Unban appeal.

Your RP Name
>> Tyler

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:211407979

Who banned you?*
>> KZ Trident

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM and LTAP even though I didn't LTAP. Which is just a disgraceful made up reason to ban me.

Ban Duration?*
>> Was 2 weeks now 1w 6d 2h 47m.

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I'm very dedicated to this server, I made my brother join this server aswell. I miss being on the server, I regret everything I did yesterday. I just wanted to let you know I love this server and would never purposely get myself banned on Hawk. It's probably the best RP server going. If I get unbanned I will never do anything like this again, I promise. Well I think I deserve to be unbanned because 1 I didn't LTAP 2 I wouldn't RDM for the fun of it 3 It was a disgraceful thing to do and I regret it and 4 I didn't LTAP AT ALL.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 10:51 AM by BMO.)

What do you regret if you didnt do anything?

You say your sorry while saying you didnt do anything whats that about then?
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

That's what I was thinking, BMO.

Tyler, if you haven't done anything wrong then why are you so remorseful for everything and saying "I will never do anything like this again"
What was it you did?
Yours faithfully,
Tyler

RDM Sad

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 12:34 PM by BMO.)

Ah i see where i was wrong there thanks for showing me the way

So let me get this right you MRDMed then LTAPed now you are asking for it to be removed because you only MRDMed?
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

I didn't LTAP at all, All I did was the MRDM I wasn't ltaping at all

Regardless of if you LTAP'd, you did MRDM.
You made a post to show that you are sorry, however you still did break a major rule of the server and ruin RP for others. For this reason, I will be reducing your ban to one week.
If this happens again, you will need to wait the full duration of your ban time.

CLOSED
Yours faithfully,
Tyler