SS Johnzy

I have had enough with admins like this, i had a kos sign telling people  if they go past it KOS then johnzy comes around after i shoot a guy going over it and giving me a warning after jailing me, please sort him out, Thanks

Ok so, this seems like a rant more than anything. On top of that, you didn't follow the template.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

https://www.hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1023

Here's the template, more context is critically needed though.

Hey.

Ok so first of all. I was standing outside ur base talking to these chaps. Then a guy ran in, u shot him, perfectly fine, but u also killed another guy outside ur base, he reported RDM, i took the sit. Then i brang you, you kept saying he was past KOS sign even though i was outside the door and witnessed it all. Just because i was giving the benifit of a doubt i jailed u for 2 mins, instead of giving a warn.

You proceeded to keep crying saying he was past KOS sign when he wasn't. I feel my decision was right and i was letting you off too since RDM is an instant warnable offense as stated in the 'Staff Handbook'.

If you wish to continue this talk. Make a proper report on me and go into detail, but for now. Have a nice day
Dave.

Denied. You never followed the template.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]