Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

My ban appeal

Your RP Name
Agurk

Your SteamID*
STEAM_1:1:112582992

Who banned you?*
Joelt

What is the stated reason?*
LTARP

Ban Duration?*
1 day

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
I might be extremely wasteful with my time, but yes, this is a serious appeal. First off, let me start by apologising: I'm rather new to Gmod, in fact, i've played less than 4 hours, so the memo is pretty clear https://gyazo.com/2a40a90466ab647c4d492e5ebb1914aa. Secondly, a Mac OSX system doesn't allow for a "whole screen experience" therefore depleting the amount of rules which are readable. Thirdly, I simply just want it to be reduced to maybe 2 warns, just not a ban. A ban looks bad on a player and I believe I can do better. I was getting used to the whole OOC role-play chat thingy went I got a bit trigger happy and used it as a way of rping. Finally, I would with my deepest sincere, like to apologies for any inconvenience which I have caused the player base and the staff team while getting used to it. Have a great day! 

P.S. I fully understand if the decision to keep it that way is held as such - it's only a 1 day ban.

I will unban you, but just make sure you know the rules otherwise consequences like this will end up.