Large roof bases.

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> People who base

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Change in rules or making the rules clearer (I don't think that is a word or at least my auto correct doesn't) about large bases on roofs.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> So with bases such as the one shown at the bottom of the suggestion takes up multiple roofs. The rules are not clear if this is in violation of taking up multiple buildings being that they are almost always used for separate bases.

Large roof base https://imgur.com/a/a07psQB
This is Basil's screenshot

Bessides being an eyesore and generally made of bullshittium I'd say get rid of roof bases entirely.
Make people actually work for their bases to fit them inside of buildings, outside of their confort zone - but considering how many people would cry having to do that I'd say thats a no go.

In regards to your suggestion, yeah I'd say change the rules to make this illegal, there's absolutely no need for them to take that kind of room.
Bessides its over the street (In my oppinion a skybase) and above/in front of the Bank so blocking the bank personell from building there.

So yeah, make it a rule that you can only occupy one roof, provided that it doesn't block or otherwise impede other buildings and as a side rule force them to have walkways down the side, or make them build stairs that are not obtrusive in the middle of the fucking street.

(07-08-2018, 11:37 AM)StompyChar Wrote: Bessides being an eyesore and generally made of bullshittium I'd say get rid of roof bases entirely.
Make people actually work for their bases to fit them inside of buildings, outside of their confort zone - but considering how many people would cry having to do that I'd say thats a no go.

In regards to your suggestion, yeah I'd say change the rules to make this illegal, there's absolutely no need for them to take that kind of room.
Bessides its over the street (In my oppinion a skybase) and above/in front of the Bank so blocking the bank personell from building there.

So yeah, make it a rule that you can only occupy one roof, provided that it doesn't block or otherwise impede other buildings and as a side rule force them to have walkways down the side, or make them build stairs that are not obtrusive in the middle of the fucking street.

I don't mind most roof bases. Like bmos base is really nice because it doesn't take up much space and is not really an eyesore. Again with the KZ roof base in industrial when its quite small and keep out of the way. However, bases that are taking up huge spaces for ramps and almsot encourage people to step on the kos line by having it so in the middle of the street.

I think one roof would be okay, but multiple roofs is an eyesore and technically it takes up more than one building. I would probably consider this to be more than one base.

I say roof bases shouldn't be allowed it doesn't look good and they hurt my eyes as well as they are just annoying and usually not very good.
money

That seems to be a megabase on a roof, it shouldn't be allowed as megabases are only allowed in industrial

Where does one draw the line on the word 'mega' though?
All roof bases I see are mega in my eyes.

Megabases are usually the size of a tunnel or larger

In my opinion all rules need to be defined better.

(07-08-2018, 03:56 PM)Scalings Wrote: In my opinion all rules need to be defined better.

Most rules are ok, but it's when there is certain situations that people feel the need for a whole new rule to be added when the situation is rare to happen.