Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Smashy ban appeal

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 06:38 PM by Gucci Wang.)

Your RP Name
>> Smashy

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_1:0:157669925

Who banned you?*
>> Heittomerkki

What is the stated reason?*
>> micspamming, minging, lying to staff x2, Rda, disrespect to staff

Ban Duration?*
>> 5d

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>  I am actually shocked I was brought into a sit for a valid arrest and just get banned without the staff member saying a word. Micspamming which is what staff use which I was not I would like to see some evidence of this. I was rping doing my job and get banned I want some explanation because this is just out of a blue because Kai and heittomerkki hate me and use bias in their judgements. I have no evidence just plain staff abuse.
"I kicked your friend for micspamming" says kai when I asked him why I got banned for micspamming. Firstly I do not even have a friend on this server.

Will get him to respond.
I am not a registered sex offender

[Admin] Kai has gone on duty
Kai: !kick mothe micspamming
>> You kicked Mothe (micspamming)

You and Mothe were in my door eating your microphones out, screaming "open the door" and more.
I don't hate you and I'm not bias in sits, stop trying to look like the victim. You were clearly minging by doing whatever you want and Heitto caught you lying more than once.

That is a complete lie that was not me it must of been someone else I don't even know mothe too.

Hi, people kept reporting you for things I couldn't do anything about without evidence so I started to spectate you, when I did that I noticed that you arrested simple without a good reason, he reported it and I took the sit. In the sit you said that you didn't advert the warnings behind a wall or anything like that so they were clear warnings to simple, I obviously knew that this was a lie so I warned you for RDM + lying in a sit (https://streamable.com/713hp). After the warning you started to complain about it in OOC saying things like this: https://imgur.com/a/gq5GvSg. A few minutes later I started spectating you again, when I did that I noticed that you stun stick abused Lil Poketa trying to get him to cross your aos line (https://streamable.com/cbkgr). Lil Poketa reported you for the stun stick abuse, I took the sit, reviewed the evidence and felt like you should get banned because you were just acting like a minge trying to arrest everyone so I asked kai's opinion on it, he told me that you've been mic spamming so I decided to ban you.
[Image: 76561198093911338.png]

Videos show you're a complete minge.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 07:37 PM by Gucci Wang.)

If you look in the first video you can see I clearly give the guy 3 warnings in chat to stop and he keeps on chasing me with an illegal weapon out threating me so I taze him and arrest him. The video even proves it as far as I am aware no rules were broken I was just rping as a cop. Yet again the mic spamming is false I was a cop and I think Kai has got me mistaken for someone else. You said I was lying in sit and in the second video you can see the knife floating so he does in fact have a knife in the PD therefore I stun stick him to leave the PD while I stun stick him he steps over the AOS line I say to him you are going to get arrested and he pulls out a shotgun 2 videos with no offences I really don't understand. In the second video you can see at the start in text chat I give him a warning everyone who I arrested had valid warnings and was correctly arrested not a RANDOM arrest.

(08-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Kai Wrote: Videos show you're a complete minge.

A complete minge? I arrest a guy who is chasing me with a shotgun down the alley way into the house. And I arrest a guy with an illegal weapon and steps over an AOS line really?

(08-08-2018, 07:32 PM)Gucci Wang Wrote: If you look in the first video you can see I clearly give the guy 3 warnings in chat to stop and he keeps on chasing me with an illegal weapon out threating me so I taze him and arrest him. The video even proves it as far as I am aware no rules were broken I was just rping as a cop. Yet again the mic spamming is false I was a cop and I think Kai has got me mistaken for someone else. You said I was lying in sit and in the second video you can see the knife floating so he does in fact have a knife in the PD therefore I stun stick him to leave the PD while I stun stick him he steps over the AOS line I say to him you are going to get arrested and he pulls out a shotgun 2 videos with no offences I really don't understand. In the second video you can see at the start in text chat I give him a warning everyone who I arrested had valid warnings and was correctly arrested not a RANDOM arrest.

(08-08-2018, 07:28 PM)Kai Wrote: Videos show you're a complete minge.

A complete minge? I arrest a guy who is chasing me with a shotgun down the alley way into the house. And I arrest a guy with an illegal weapon and steps over an AOS line really?

>walks up to him at least 4 times
>"stop chasing me"

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 07:44 PM by Gucci Wang.)

Walks up to him??? he chases me into the house upstairs I lose him because I need time to give my 3rd warning go back up there he still has illegal weapons out and I arrest him...
At the top of the building u can clearly see I hide he goes into the room looking for me I run down give my 3rd warning go back up and arrest him as he is trying to kill me.
Defiently not worth a five day ban :/

Denied