The Server Should Make A Trailer Or Promo Vid Imo

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 07:31 PM by unkwn..)

imo making a promo vid would be a good ass idea you kno

I mean, RavenRP literally did this recently would definitely look like we took the idea from them. Not a bad idea, but not at this point of time.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 08:36 PM by :O.)

this server is already popular, i dont see the point in a trailer since hawk has been around for about a year
Ex-Senior Admin (Resigned mid-may 2018)

Yea, we are peaking quite often in the server. However, if you want to feel free. I will help you on the server if I'm on and there are not many sits to do if you want to do it.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 10:44 PM by Viktor.)

I'd be down, I'm quite good at video editing in Vegas and After Effects if you need a video editor.

Promotional video?? There's already one made by a truly wonderful channel hehexd
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 11:05 PM by Viktor.)

(08-08-2018, 10:45 PM)Jorymo Wrote: Promotional video?? There's already one made by a truly wonderful channel hehexd

Can you provide the link? I can't find it.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018, 11:17 PM by Jorymo.)

(08-08-2018, 11:05 PM)Viktor Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:45 PM)Jorymo Wrote: Promotional video?? There's already one made by a truly wonderful channel hehexd

Can you provide the link? I can't find it.

Well it's more of a report.....
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

Not trashing on DarkRP but what would u put in a trailer for it?
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(09-08-2018, 03:53 AM)Nova Wrote: Not trashing on DarkRP but what would u put in a trailer for it?

Probably there would just be a video going around the server in peak times showing the bases and interactions within the server. Possibly shit like staff and players saying something like "I love hawk servers"