Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Mining

Can you please make Mining back to what it used to be. Making the minerals take forever to respawn and to make them barely give you any minerals just ruins the job and makes it pointless.
It feels like it takes about 30 seconds to respawn and I got 1 thing after mining 5 ores. If you are going to ruin a job I think you should just change it back or get rid of it.

Mining is alot more balanced than it used to be. It used to get like 100k every 10 mins now. Mining should not be changed at all to what it used to be.

Yea mining is in a good state now I don't believe that a change is needed as you can just do other methods to make money. Like: Bit mining, Printers, Fishing, Meth cooking.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

-rep ish. I do not think that mining should return to its previous state. However, I do think that the cheaper the mineral, the less time it takes to respawn. This encourages players to not only target the rare crystals.
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

Mining reverted to how it was? No. Never. Mining buffed a bit because it's current state is kinda obsolete. Yes. It really isn't worth mining anymore and you'll see almost no one doing it. Small tweaks to respond time and cash given would be nice.
I am not a registered sex offender

(08-09-2018, 08:23 PM)^^tsalB Wrote: Mining reverted to how it was? No. Never. Mining buffed a bit because it's current state is kinda obsolete. Yes. It really isn't worth mining anymore and you'll see almost no one doing it. Small tweaks to respond time and cash given would be nice.

Yea this is what I probably should of said, mining needs changing but not to the power that it used to have. Right now mining is pretty much a lose lose situation where it takes so long to earn cash that you can earn back the cash you spent on printers before you even make any significant cash mining.

Agreed with blast on this one. Mining is fine as it is but small adjustments could be made, I also think some way of not just selling the ores should be implemented i.e crafting to make something to grind for...