Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Johnzy Resignation, I guess

Hey! My Steam name may be different, but I am Johnzy.

(This thread is pure opinion and critique from my side, I have copies of this and if you think deleting/banning me off here will wipe this, dont bother, ty.)

In this post I will talk about my reasons for leaving the staff team, and the overall general experience of this server and what to expect from other up and coming staff members!

Opinion of each staff member (Ill only talk about staff members I've had interactions with)

Alta - Really pleasent dude to be around, always have a good laugh with him. Veri good memer!
Basil - Seen him a few times in game, seems like a lad.
BMO - really good guy, gave me money to gamble away, is chill. top bloke.
Generic Dorange UMP - My good mate, got him introduced to staff stuff, very fun to be around and loves a good laugh
Nova - Lad, never rlly complains, good lad.
Heittomerkki - I need to Finnish him off, very relaxed dude, has no problem helping out
Jorymo - Veri good gai, always gives me his harpoon, top bloke
Kai - Furry bastard... But I do love him, is a fun guy, like to joke around
Tennism8 - Complains, never really has fun. No rate from me.
Trident - omg. Likes to mess around, you mess with him he will strangle you. Too strict, nerves a bit, eeesh.
Dragonz02 - Jumps to conclusions, doesnt take both sides of a story.
Shadow - alri bloke, dont see him often
Draig - Dont see him much, but spotted him here and there, doesn't seem too bad.
Remora - Absolute legend, was one of the first ppl i met when i played back in OCT 2017, very genuine and all around good bloke, always takes both sides regardless the circumstances, had my back a few times, as much as i hate furries, i will always <3 u
Blast - Where do I begin... Gets mad instantly, is biased, always taking one side ( his side ) No fun, finds anything at all you do wrong and punishes you in the harshest way for it. Surprised you have manager tbh, kinda sound young for it :p
Tyler - Dont see him often, seems alri
Stubbo - 1 experience I had with him, he didnt take my side of the story, jumped to conclusions, seems very egotistical and all around not top bloke.
Tasid - Always fixes problems that aren't urgent, Rules broke - Fixes NPC, doesnt manage the staff team well, doesnt interact with staff team to ask how they are, how others are etc.

As you can tell, with higher ranks, comes less fun. Staff team is just a mess, 0 organization. This is just taken from my opinions so take it with a pinch of salt what I say.

Like I said, with the power of higher rank people become less relaxed and less fun to be around. If Tasid wants to be a better leader and owner he needs to start talking and getting to know the staff team, from when I was accepted into staff team until now, I never had tasid approach me or any of my comrades. It shows he is busy doing his thing and not asking us on feedback and ideas, ofc he will pop in here or there, but from what I've seen it hasnt happened.

Another reason for my resignation isnt just because of this, its that I got work as an editor, and obv it takes quite a bit of time, so I dont have time to manage armies of 10 year olds, telling them what to do and whats wrong etc... So ill just be coming on sometimes to see whatsup etc...

And also during my time of staff, there would be constant pings at discord for us to come on and do sits, tell that to the staff online, if we aren't online then its obvious we aren't online to help or we are doing something in our private life. So don't, cus its annoying Smile

And also some toxicity amongst the staff is just bad out. Staff over reacting to situations badly, not taking one side and such.

The rules are just fucked, everyone would make threads and complain, after a while we just got some rule saying bloods&crips can kill in uptown. Tasid, Tyler are always on, well not always but you know what I mean, just take the time to sit down, talk with eachother as the higher-ups and sort it all out. Pleading someone to do something as a rule is just, no.

This is just a bit of a taste of my experience as a staff member/regular player. I will continue to play on this server, but no longer as staff, thank god.

-message to blast-
Before you start with the shit from discord, idc, u can if you want to make me out to be a villain, as you always do with resigning staff go for it.

Few extra comments=
-I got a message from an anonymous source saying a player named 'kitty' was "banned for mass banning because he is a dick", but my source says the person was ignored for months, and was just demoted on discord because said person had rank on another discord, and from my knowledge had the most sits out of anyone. 
 So from that comment you can tell what this staff 'team', if you would call that, is like. All the Admins and below are very chill and genuine guys but up from that, everyone becomes a lying pig!

So for the rest of the gang, have a very nice and relaxful day!

Cheers for the feedback Smile.I just dont understand why this was needed.
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

:wave:

cya xx
I am not a registered sex offender

I mean I've barely spoke to you so idk, I was just asking questions. Enjoy whatever you do now after leaving us. Goodbye.
<DMT>Dragonz02

>gets warned 4 times while being staff
>"staff team is a mess"

fucking furry hate-...I mean cya Johnzy ;-;

I'm just gonna say this in tasid's defence he does know most of the staff team he joins VC alot to talk with us, Tasid is a great guy I don't see anything wrong with him.
<DMT>Dragonz02

Cya, have a good life wherever you end up, plz don't become a hawk reject and go to Raven.

(08-10-2018, 07:04 PM)Dragonz02 Wrote: I'm just gonna say this in tasid's defence he does know most of the staff team he joins VC alot to talk with us, Tasid is a great guy I don't see anything wrong with him.

^^

Tbh almost never saw you on discord Johnzy. You can't blame Tasid for not interacting with you when you're never on.
Tasid does his best, put the blame on us pls not on him.

(08-10-2018, 07:06 PM)Kai 🦊 Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 07:04 PM)Dragonz02 Wrote: I'm just gonna say this in tasid's defence he does know most of the staff team he joins VC alot to talk with us, Tasid is a great guy I don't see anything wrong with him.

^^

Tbh almost never saw you on discord Johnzy. You can't blame Tasid for not interacting with you when you're never on.
Tasid does his best, put the blame on us pls not on him.

I only talked in discord when i was pinged or needed. but i'd scroll through once in a while, any interesting topic would be over by time i read it