Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

GoGreen's Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 03:53 PM by Milk. Edit Reason: The member of staff who banned me was not Jorymo but Remora, I have edited this post to show this. )

Your RP Name
>> GoGreen

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:175157927

Who banned you?*
>>Remora https://ibb.co/gOtct9

What is the stated reason?*
>>"by request, rdming people to get banned - feel free to appeal whenever"

Ban Duration?*
>>2 Weeks (It is has now been a week and 4 days meaning that there is now 3 days on my ban.) https://ibb.co/gOtct9

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
A player of Hawk Servers walked into my base who wasn't raiding and I didn't have a KOS sign, however, because of my instinct I had murdered this player which was wrong of me. During the admin sit I was fed up and truly annoyed of myself over what I had done. Because of this I was disrespectful to the member of staff who took my sit. I am truly sorry. Over my frustration, I told the admin to just ban me for RDM and they rightfully did so. Overall I am sorry for what I have done, this is a plea for forgiveness. Thank You for reading, I am sorry. 

Yours Faithfully, Milk (GoGreen)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will get him to respond
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

(08-11-2018, 03:47 PM)Draig|Hawkservers.co Wrote: Will get him to respond

Sorry, I have made a mistake, the person who banned we was not Jorymo but Remora (as seen on the screenshot).

Well I hope you check very carefully who banned you next time :|
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]

Hi! It's been a while, and i usually can't even remember when i last ate something, but if i recall correctly you didn't like the outcome of a sit and ended up killing people for the sake of being banned. I gave you a little stern talk about burning bridges and it being bad that you had to pull other players into this, and then we agreed to a ban.

I'm alright with you getting unbanned now, if you feel like you're ready to play again, and i hope this all has been a learning experience for you.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

You will be unbanned but if this happens again don't expect an unban
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]