>>10/08/2004 ( Birthday yesterday )

Age*
>>14

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>United Kingdom

Timezone*
>>GMT ( Just like to say I'm up to like 4 in the morning so I'm on in us times ) 

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)*
>>2 Days 23 Hours - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1475446350

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)*
>>16 ( From Last Year also couldn't take a screenshot sorry ) 

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)*
>>No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]*
>>Yes

What is your Discord username?*
>>StockoBean

Do you have a Microphone? (yes / no)*
>>No, I've ordered one to come on either tuesday or wednesday!

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>>No

What days are you able to play?*
>>7 days a week.

How long can you play on the days you are available?*
>>5-6 hours.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)*
>>Yes, I've played Garry's Mod for nearly over 5000 hours. Yes I am very fluent with ulx.

Why should we hire you? (be detailed, minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>I think you should hire me because I'm a very dedicated person to the server. I love playing it. I'm on it nearly everyday. I'm very respectful to all players and try to help everyone out as much as I can. I'm even doing it now whilst I'm not a moderator and I think if my permissions were extended then I would be able to help out allot more. I'm on the server when barely any moderators or admins were on and I couldn't do anything so with me having more permissions I could help out better. I just really love this server and would like to help out better.

Explain what we expect from you (minimum 1 paragraph)*
>>You will expect me to be respectful, kind and well-mannered towards all of the community. To be on most days and to be doing my job. I should be also roleplaying not using all of my time to being a moderator and dedicated my self to being a moderator.  I should not abuse or take my own sits or take control of any of permissions in meaning of taking it to abuse. I think I should just be well-mannered, respectful and do my job correctly!

Anything else you feel like including
>>No

What does 4 cubed + 4 squared  equal to?*
>>80

Referrer(s) (staff only)
>>Cpt.AK Alta

I'm sorry but you don't meet the requirements so I have to deny this. Please reach them then re apply:

Requirements

- You have 30 hours playtime in the server.
- You have a 5 or less warnings within the past month.
- You are at least level 4 in our Discord. (Check by typing t!rank in bot channel)
- You have at least 20 posts on the forum and be active on the forums. Post farming (i.e posting irrelevant things / spamming / bumping old posts) does not count.
- You have a strong knowledge of the server rules.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]