Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Great Gang Owner Gordon took his own sit and banned me.

Your RP Name*
>> AK Simple

Your SteamID*
>> 76561198824750108

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Great Gang Owner Gordon

What are their SteamIDs
>> 76561198166220950

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I raided Gordon's base and he was outside and he came up without adverting counter when he was outside and he rdmed me. Then he banned me for NLR / Mingeing / NITRP / FAILRP even though I turned myself in for NLR and mingeing he took his own sit for FailRp and NitRp. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...apture.PNG and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1476368851 

Will get him to respond.

Firstly, he's not taking his own sit.
he took the sit you made after you removed my KOS sign like 3 times
Gordon is basing with me and the KOS sign says "KOS if ON ramp | Raiding"

you broke NLR like 3 times, and it was Failrp as you were trying to get me in trouble by removing my sign
Hey It's me Mr steal yo Wallet Alta

I raided Gordon's base;
first off. it's not my base, however I was part of it.

and he was outside and he came up without adverting counter when he was outside and he rdmed me;
there's a KOS sign and you were on our ramp.

Then he banned me for NLR / Mingeing / NITRP / FAILRP even though I turned myself in for NLR and mingeing he took his own sit for FailRp and NitRp;
you raided your own base and killed your own clan members on purpose. you also kept stealing the printers inside your clan's base. you were banned for NITRP as you were clearly trying to get banned, proven by the fact you made a ticket saying 'plz ban me for minge / nlr', in which I did so. Thank you.
~Nitro / Gordon

Denied. You say he "took his own sit for FailRP." yet it wasn't his sit, rather Alta's. They are not in the same clan so this doesn't fall under the taking his own nor a clan members sit. NITRP is no intention to role play which he must've felt you was being due to you breaking NLR, minging (which you admitted to both of these) and was had a report about removing alta's KOS sign, abusing the buddies system.

You tell us he "was outside and didn't advert counter" but you do not give any details towards this. You do not state if you tried to shoot him, how close he was etc. Also, due to the rules, once again, being a bit weird you being behind the KOS sign still gives him the right to kill you, raiding or not. I think you need to think about what you have been doing (The minging etc) and if you do come back, try to change those things.
I am not a registered sex offender