Staff Abuse Case

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:13 PM by Kyle (5).)

Your RP Name*
>> Kyle

Your SteamID*
>> 
STEAM_0:0:20139216

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Lt.Remora

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:64762712

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> This user was in a sit with myself and Flame, sure he proved us wrong and teleported us back.
My friend Flame thanked him for the situation and got muted, why? What was the VALID reason to mute someone? 
I then commented the truth of the unprofessional act and got muted too. If this is the way a staff members treats people playing on the server, I'm surprised why people play here.
The way he dealt with this situation was HIGHLY unprofessional and muted just just because he pretty much could
I strongly believe this is abuse of commands given, hence the report.
This moderator/admin claims we were being sarcastic? We got told a rule we didn't know, looked like idiots, asked to be let go which they failed to do which made us a little heated. Flame was simply saying thank you for the help.

Evidence - https://gyazo.com/0964b99b15c302ae1cfafa...20f189d220
https://gyazo.com/9b9bcb94c00f54b3c86941b41a71604d

I understand that Kai is trying to "protect" his friend and fellow Administrator, but the way he treats not only us but players in general is disgusting 

As for Kai? The way you treat members is vile, you need a good speaking to.

I'd like a senior member of management to review this report.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:22 PM by Flame (2).)

I do not understand why i had been muted, me saying thanks as i had no idea about the rule and me ending up being muted, the only reason you had muted me and Kyle is because you have enough power to do so. There was really no reason for the mute
A promise is a promise until its broken 

So he can just assume we were being sarcastic? I don't think so. Flame noticed he was being a bit agro so he said thank you in OOC as a nice thing to say. You cant just assume what someone is saying, thats not how the world works.

There was no rule broken in this situation so therefore the !mute was a form of abuse. There was no valid reason to mute us.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:40 PM by Kai.)

(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: I understand that Kai is trying to "protect" his friend and fellow Administrator, but the way he treats not only us but players in general is disgusting 

As for Kai? The way you treat members is vile, you need a good speaking to.

I'd like a senior member of management to review this report.

I literally didn't say anything offensive, never attacked, never raised my voice??? I assume you considered my "what kind of an outcome would please you in that case" question made you think I was attacking?? I was just trying to be fair and honestly understand your opinion and point of view but guess I'm just attacking everyone lately and not even noticing.
That being said, I treated you perfectly fine. I don't understand what made you think otherwise. I wasn't even defending Remora I was showing you the rules and you never said anything about understanding you were wrong, you were simply being sarcastic with your friend and I thought we still didn't come to an understanding.

(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: >> This user was in a sit with myself and Flame, sure he proved us wrong and teleported us back.
For context; a pastebin of my console logs. Flamee and Kyle were using voicechat. Flamee used chat once. Kai switched to voicechat near the end.
Also for context; the sit was about me countering their raids as police, they said i should've arrested them instead of shooting them because they had their lockpicks out.
https://pastebin.com/FAhuKQqU
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: My friend Flame thanked him for the situation and got muted, why? What was the VALID reason to mute someone? 
Because you'd been disrespectful and condescending throughout the sit, and this remark couldn't've been anything other than sarcastic. Here's the rules i acted on. You two had been harassing us and been disrespectful, even without swearing, accusing Kai of taking my side automatically because we were friends, implying we made for horrible staff several times throughout the sit.
3 - Give respect to earn respect. All players must be respected.
11 - Bullying is dealt with strictly, punishments vary.
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: I then commented the truth of the unprofessional act and got muted too. If this is the way a staff members treats people playing on the server, I'm surprised why people play here.
Like i said above, context - because you'd already been harassing us with stuff about being unprofessional or unrealistic or bad staff throughout the entirety of the previous sit. This is the way i treat people that are verbally harassing people in chat, not just any random player, and i got the impression you needed some time to cool down, so i muted you both for about 20 seconds, told you to take complaints about our performance to the forums, and unmuted you again.
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: The way he dealt with this situation was HIGHLY unprofessional and muted just just because he pretty much could
I strongly believe this is abuse of commands given, hence the report.
No, i... muted because you two were harassing and disrespectful, and it was only a very brief mute. I've told you this in-game, and you bring it up here again now like i've never told you the reason.
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: This moderator/admin claims we were being sarcastic? We got told a rule we didn't know, looked like idiots, asked to be let go which they failed to do which made us a little heated. Flame was simply saying thank you for the help.
You were told the rule long before you asked to leave the sit- you kept arguing about it and disrespecting our performances as staff for a brief while. When you seemingly gave up, still not convinced of the rule applying here, your friend mentioned he was going to shoot people randomly because "in case they would kill me", so Kai wasn't comfortable letting you two go just yet, and asked you what you wanted to achieve by calling the sit in the first place.
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: Evidence - https://gyazo.com/0964b99b15c302ae1cfafa...20f189d220
https://gyazo.com/9b9bcb94c00f54b3c86941b41a71604d
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: I understand that Kai is trying to "protect" his friend and fellow Administrator, but the way he treats not only us but players in general is disgusting 
This is a big accusation and I don't appreciate it at all. Kai and me are friends, but Kai acted using the rules as they were written. Didn't you say before that Flame thanked him and that you were proven wrong? Where did kai "protect" me and me specifically, without taking the server rules into consideration?
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: As for Kai? The way you treat members is vile, you need a good speaking to.
Kai treats members fine. Again, out of all staff members he's way in the upper brackets of maturity and how respectful he is to players that deserve it- and, again, i don't appreciate you trying to get dirt on his name here just because you didn't get your way in his sit previously.

Also again, the way you treat staff members is something that needs to be spoken about not constructive in the least. You accuse them of abuse and being immune to the rules just because they're staff, and then throw tantrums when you're shown the rule, grasping onto any straw you can to get them in trouble afterwards because you just can't admit defeat. You take any admin activity not in your favor, whether it be not punishing people you reported or you getting punished in others' reports, personally and turn the staff into archenemies, and that stuff shouldn't be acceptable, but you've successfully made most staff members afraid of punishing you.

This is where i warn you to quit the staff harassment and direspect, keep any reports to the forums and keep thoughts about staff being unprofessional to yourself unless it's part of a report on the forums. They are NOT constructive criticism, they're complaining, and it really isn't helpful, and since you just don't ever seem to stop i really have to fall back to the harassment rule.
(14-08-2018, 01:12 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: I'd like a senior member of management to review this report.
Staff abuse reports are already only reviewed by senior+, so this is going to happen.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:52 PM by Kyle (5).)

11 - Bullying is dealt with strictly, punishments vary. - We didn't bully you... this is a straight up lie. The only people being bullied was myself and Flame. We class what we did as "Self Defence" as we had 2 very pissed off admins dealing with us.
Harassing you? We were speaking what we thought, you just couldn't take it. This is a very big thing to suspect someone of, so until you have a valid reason to suspect we were "Harassing" you get evidence, you didn't need to be at the situation, after all you did tell me to contact another member of the staff team, to which I did.

I will comment no more on this abuse report. My evidence is valid.

EDIT: Not too sure who you think you are with this remark "but you've successfully made most staff members afraid of punishing you. " I've been nothing but friendly to the Administrators/Moderators I deal with, by the simple fact they treat me with respect. I've been in NO admin sit because of me breaking rules, but reporting others who have broken rules. So before you go around making remarks like that just think twice. This is my first situation INVOLVING you.

I strongly believe you think I am here to minge and troll, but why would I purchase a rank and report those who break rules?

I have nothing against any administrator, and I believe my actions during this whole situation were valid. I was defending myself.

I'd like to know where did I treat you guys in a disgusting / vile way please.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:56 PM by Kyle (5).)

(14-08-2018, 01:50 PM)Kai ? Wrote: I'd like to know where did I treat you guys in a disgusting / vile way please.

The way you spoke in the sit wasn't very nice, also the fact you call immature in OOC when we were being 110% mature. You took the "immature" from the sit and turned it into OOC.
You were not needed to comment in OOC due to the fact the other Admin had it controlled, but you still wanted last word.

- Reply from the EDIT - I strongly believe you are putting this under the "Bully/Harassment" rule because you can't pin it on anything else. You know fine well we broke no rules, but claim we bullied you.
You're an Admin, we were in a sit. If you can't handle it, why take up the position?

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 01:59 PM by Kai.)

(14-08-2018, 01:53 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote:
(14-08-2018, 01:50 PM)Kai ? Wrote: I'd like to know where did I treat you guys in a disgusting / vile way please.

The way you spoke in the sit wasn't very nice, also the fact you call immature in OOC when we were being 110% mature. You took the "immature" from the sit and turned it into OOC.
You were not needed to comment in OOC due to the fact the other Admin had it controlled, but you still wanted last word.

My tone was the calmest in the server in that time, I was the person who took the sit and I was acting the fairest I could by showing you the rules and correcting you...I dealt with it.
Immature is not offensive? I said your reaction was completely immature when you and your friend said you're going to kill people and more sarcastic stuff. You seemed to have taken it the wrong way.
If I don't get to comment in OOC after I dealt with the sit, why do you get to? Why is my freedom speech and opinion is disqualified and erased? That's not even vile nor disgusting, that's my opinion which is very relevant to the sit considering you were basically over-reacting and being very sarcastic.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018, 02:03 PM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓.)

Quote:i don't appreciate you trying to get dirt on his name here just because you didn't get your way in his sit previously.

Remora, this is the second time within 24 hours I've seen you accuse players of 'trying to get another staff member in trouble' or 'trying to get dirt on them'.

I feel as though you need to leave your emotions out of situations like this. The whole point of this forum subsection is for players to report players or staff. In this case, Kyle believes himself and his friend were treated unfairly and wants a higher-up staff member to take a look. If it turns out Kai did nothing wrong in this situation, then that's fine - there's nothing to worry about. It's not going to affect him. You have absolutely no right to accuse other players of 'just trying to get someone in trouble'. If they believe they were treated unfairly, whether they're right or wrong, it's what they believe. You accused me of the exact same thing in my report on Kai - yet even Kai admitted to wrongdoing later on in that thread. Just because someone is usually mature, doesn't mean they're always correct.

Leave your personal opinions on why people are being reported out of it and focus on trying to resolve the situation using the evidence provided from both sides. Pointing fingers is only going to add fuel to the fire.
[Image: pROP4k2.gif]