okay since i confirmed it was this server..

okay i confirmed this was the server that i bought premium... stupidly i bought vip then premium after,  i didnt see the upgrade to premium.. anyway
i also bought a glock..

I want two things... i never got my 2M when i bought premium i dont know why..

also i want to request premium on the forums... if you want proof i have premium i can go ingame and meet up with a admin for proof or something *my name is also felix whiston ingame*

Just those things... might be sounding like i want a lot though

Ok your premium rank should automatically set on the forums when you log in ig. This might be broke tho tbh.

I can most likely sort out having premium on the forums, just need some proof of you actually buying it.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(28-08-2018, 05:04 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: I can most likely sort out having premium on the forums, just need some proof of you actually buying it.

Okay.. i bought premium like 2 years ago or something.... what do i search for? on paypal i mean..

So, if it was via this account, go to the store and go to profile, it will show how much you've spent and the packages you bought.

(28-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Blast^^ Wrote: So, if it was via this account, go to the store and go to profile, it will show how much you've spent and the packages you bought.

Thats the weird thing.. it doesnt work.. because i bought the thing when this was using another website.. ever since the name change.. my account got deleted.. what about paypal? what do i search in paypal..

Should be all sorted. Closed.