Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Generic's Warn Appeal

Your RP Name*

BG Generic Dorange Ump

Your SteamID*

STEAM_0:0:161706045

What is the reason of the warn?*

Not advertising police raid

Who warned you?*

Jorymo

What are their SteamIDs?

STEAM_0:0:56520821

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
Alright so basically on July 22nd I was warned by Jorymo for not advertising police raid. However, I'm pretty sure in the rules at that time there were no rules against police having to /advert police raid. Also, if police tried to do /raid it would tell them that they were not allowed to raid as that job. So instead of giving me a verbal Jorymo gave me a warning even though I didn't know anything about having to /advert police raid because it said nothing about it anywhere. I don't have any proof and I know I left the appeal late but that's only because recently I started to question why Jorymo straight up warned me.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2018, 11:23 PM by Kai.)

Denied.

It was in the rules at the time before the entire rules change, I remember being in at least 3 sits for it and even handing out warns for it as well.
People were asked to advert police raid, not use the raid command. Misknowledge of the rules does not justify breaking them.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]