Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

What's your opinion of me?

Rainbow 

What's your opinion of me?

Please, I want to hear : ) 

Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

You're a top guy. Friendly, genuine investment to the server and you sound like an absolutely brilliant father. I couldn't imagine being responsible for another human being at my own age, never mind yours. The fact that you're starting up a company on top of that, and also have time to moderate the server is admirable.

I do feel as though sometimes you need to take a step back and realise that it's only a Garry's Mod server we're moderating. A lot of the stuff that happens on it shouldn't need be treated as seriously as you treat it. You're very invested, but I think sometimes a little too invested.

For real though, keep up the great work you're doing. Transfer your work ethic to your company and you'll be rolling in it.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

i don't mean to be harsh but you come across as a bit full of yourself... especially when you make posts with like 'facts' about you and asking others what their opinion is of you.

Grow up. Please
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018, 02:11 AM by Kyle - Hawkservers.co.)

(08-29-2018, 01:56 AM)saintnoodle Wrote: i don't mean to be harsh but you come across as a bit full of yourself... especially when you make posts with like 'facts' about you and asking others what their opinion is of you.

Grow up. Please

Not too sure what you are referring to. I'm just curious to what people think of me. If you don't like what I post, I have a simple solutation, you ready? Are you sure??? Don't click on posts made by myself. See, wasn't that just super dooper easy?

EDIT: *Grow up, please" Sorry "saintnoodle"...
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

You was asking for opinions, I gave you one and you respond with that.

Brain?
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

I have only met you once so it's hard to say, but from the one time I met you though, you seemed like a genuine nice guy!

I like hanging about with you, your nice and funny... and racist towards black sea creatures.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Known you for ages and you are funny, kind nd respectful
Flame
Rep Me

a good lad
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

ur a meme