Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

MoonWolf's Staff Application.

Template

In-Game Name
>> MoonWolf

Preferred Name
>> Just call me Wolf or MoonWolf Smile

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User

Date of Birth
>> March 28 | 2005

Country
>> I was born and raised in Romania. But I was raised in a town where everyone was speaking Hungarian. I also lived in the USA, Hungary, Canada, France.

Timezone
>> Hungary | UTC +2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> I started playing in early 2018 on my other account. Pretty much to put it in short sentence i do not own that account anymore, due to the account being stolen from me. Not the account it self but the Email it was on. And i have so many different passwords that i barely know half of them. Therefore i lost it. I use this account now.On that account i had somewhere near 6 days. I was just stumbled uppon some family shit so i couldn't really play much. But now im crystal clear and ready for everything that life gives me.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> I've had 1 warning for RDM. But as i said i do not have screenshots due to my account being stolen.

Have you been banned before?
>> On this server, no. I've been banned from X-ray Gaming for MassRDM. But that was just because the owner was doing the server for money and using everyone, he made ton of cash off of us. Therefore everyone got mad and started ddosing the server, not me though. I just did the simple MassRDM. But no one innocent just the owner.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Oh yea.

What is your Discord Username?
>> MoonWolf | MoonWolf#4936

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> I don't really use Discord but i will if its required | BTw my server score is 17.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Oh yea, i know every single command there is.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 5-9 hours a day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Well, as they come I will make an attempt on claiming all of them. But around 40-??

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a really funny guy, always positive and I make an attempt on making people laugh even if somehow im dead in the inside. I try to boost people's self-conscious the best way I can. I love Thai Boxing. I have been Thai Boxing for a year now, I did a lot of Boxing. I love to Swim. I love adventures and things that life gives me. I love animals. In fact, my favorite animal is Wolf. Wolves are just amazing in my opinion.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I could make a good staff member, because I know all the ULX Commands there is, no need for me to look up my ULX book or anything like that Smile). I know all the useful commands in my head. I was also owner on many many servers. 3 DarkRP servers, 2 city servers. 2 NFS Servers. All of these used ULX. I was staff on many other servers too. I am really mature for my age. My timezone allows me to be on the servers when a lot of staff can't and when the trouble making is happening on the server. I am really active, I could do most of my day on the server. And I want to help out this awesome server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM, is when someone kills someone for no reason at all. Wolf is just walking on the street and Peter kills him from behind. = RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is New Life Rule, meaning you cannot go back to the place you've died for 3 minutes. You also cannot revenge kill, but thats another story Big Grin. I kill peter, and he comes back right after hes killed and asks me why i killed him. Thats NLR because he didn't wait 3 minutes. And if he thinks its RDM, then he shouldn't just randomly kill me either. He needs to call a Staff Member.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is doing something unrealistic. I am kidnapping Peter, and he pulled out a gun at me while i had one on him. In real life, Peter would be scared for his life because he would think that those are his last secounds. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone just went on the server to cause trouble. Peter is spawning props everywhere and blocking roads and running around saying racist stuff, massrdming everyone. And breaking bunch of rules. Thats Trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If theres more staff on the server, i'll ask them politely to take one or two of those sits. And if i see that theres alot pending then i will try to do them as fast as possible.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If i see people getting arrested on my screen, like alot of people at once. I would spectate, you never know if its a big base they are arresting, because if thats the case then i do not want to interupt by tping James to me. I would spectate, if i see hes randomly arresting everyone i would bring him to a private area. And ask him if he had any reason to arrest those people, if he tells me the truth and talks to me then he would still be punished, but not that hard. If he keeps hitting me with his stick attempting to arrest me i would give a hard punishment.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Katie is in the wrong, because tasid was just protecting himself. I would warn the tramp for attempted RDM. And i would verbally warn Katie.

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor