Staff application

In-Game Name
>>33deadlox33

Preferred Name
>>Conna 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>User 

Date of Birth
>>17,2,2002

Country
>>England 

Timezone
>> London 

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>I have only been playing for about 4 hours but the server is way better than the one i usally play.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>I never got warned on the server.

Have you been banned before?
>> i have never been banned before 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>german#9863

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>rank 1 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>i can moderate everyday intill i go back to school and whne i go back i iwll be on from 3 pm to around 1am

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>around 20-30

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>okay my hobbies are that i love scripting but im still learning some still and i like playing video games and im trusted and i am not shy to talk to the people who need help or just want to ask some questions.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My objectives are to make sure more people have fun and be happy on the server all the time and to make sure that all the people who break the rules get punished but i will make sure they understand the fules and talk to them why its bad to break them.
Also i want to help as many people with problems and any questions about the server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Rdm is when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking nlr is when you get raided and you get killed and you come back to the same area u died.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>If you are being mugged, for example, you pull out a weapon and attempt to kill the person.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> When people are breaking the rules over and over again after they have been told by a staff memeber.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Try to take as many as i possible can.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Demote him off the police team and give him a warning for doeing it.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Give Katie a rdm warning.

You do not meet the requirements. Please check on this post for the requirements.
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383

-Rep.

Little Detail in the Application.
4 Hours Playtime.

Do not meet requirements to be staff.

Denied. You do not meet the requirements. Please check on this post for the requirements.
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383