iCxnnor Staff Application (Please consider me)

In-Game Name
>> iCxnnor.

Preferred Name
>> Connor.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User (Almost Trusted).

Date of Birth
>> 12/05/2000.

Country
>> United Kingdom.

Timezone
>> GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>  19h but will be growing very fast as its the only server i play on 24/7 Smile

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0.

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> No but i can be.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Connor #5671.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 25 but hope to get it up higher.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

Its fairly easy and noob friendly its basically like these:

!goto
!bring
!warn
!ban

etc.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday probably.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well i like to think im a friendly guy and some one thats easy to get by with. Also my hobbies are biking and gaming and i also love motorcycles.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I can moderate the night as none to maybe 1 admin are on, and the night gets bad sometimes, so my aim is to fix this problem and be there for the people on the server! Also through the day i am also available, so hopefully all that need help can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>  RDM - Random Death Match.

This is where they haven't declared a rule and have randomly shot someone for no reason, this would be classed as RDM!

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - New Life Rule.

Say you got raided and you killed the raider and they returned and tryed to carry on this would be known as NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is done in many ways...

People can be FailRP by lets say your a homeless person and have a weapon or own doors etc, this would be FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling:

This is where people try to do stuff to wind or get a reaction out of someone by ruining or doing something to said person.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would ask another admin to come on and help and if no one is available put out an /advert and tell everyone im doing it 1 by 1 please be patient.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze him and bring him to me, i would then ask him why he done it and then ban him for 10 minutes and tell him to go read the rules.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Well a tramp shouldnt be able to kill so i will bring Katie and the tramp to me and question them and let them off with a warning and same with Tasid.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Denied. You do not meet the requirements. The following thread is the requirements for staff.
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383