Mining Job

Who is this suggestion targeted at (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Everyone.

What is your main suggestion (provide links if possible)
>>Since the mining job is out idk why i wasnt there when it happend...we need another mining job to make money out of it so
if you would please check the link.
this mining is perfect.
we need another mining job anyway lets upgrade it then the last mining job was empty and useless...no offence!
https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/5119/

How would your suggestion improve the server
>>Well new job means new way to make money...new way to make money the happier the player gets

GMiner was removed from the server cause it was lagging out the server.
Regarding retro miner the problem is that it requires so much space and so many entities that may lag the server. Regarding the space there isn't that much space in the mines and if you had too many miners then fights could break out over people using other people's stuff. Overall -rep for this one.

(31-08-2018, 09:24 AM)Joelt0105 Wrote: GMiner wswas removed from the server cause it was lagging out the server.
Regarding retro miner the problem is that it requires so much space and so many entities that may lag the server. Regarding the space there isn't that much space in the mines and if you had too many miners then fights could break out over people using other people's stuff. Overall -rep for this one.

well it doesnt have to be in the old spot again it can be moved to the north of the map i saw it in a diffrent server people had their own bases even in those small ones.
anyway just saying.

No. We really don't need another Miner job. It was boring as all hell anyway.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

The mining addon you put will probably cause lots of lag.....
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

The previous addon caused the server to lag / crash, unsure if Tasid will agree to another one. No one played as Miners anyway.

This mining was recently removed
FLAME
Admin!