Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Drummers Staff Application.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 03:14 PM by Drummer.)

Staff Application:

Template

In-Game Name
>> Drummer

Preferred Name
>> Drummer

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium , Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 24/12/02

Country
>> Egnland

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 5d 52m.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 4, all before September 2017.

Have you been banned before?
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Drummer

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 25901

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes very well in fact I have been staff on this server before and achieved the rank of admin.

!goto - goes to the person targeted
!return - returns the player targeted
!send - sends the targeted player to another player
!jail - encloses them in a box .
!freeze - Freezes the player so they cannot move.
!god - grants god mode to the targeted player
!ungod - un grants god mode from the targeted player.
!noclip - allows the targeted player to fly.
!xban - brings up the ban menu in which you can ban people from.
!kick - kicks the player from the server

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>50+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a cheerful person who always try's to help those around me with any problems they have. I am friendly and approachable and will happily help those around me no matter who they are. Personally I like to spend time with my friends and focus on what I will be doing next in my life. Currently as I have my GCSE's coming up that will be my main point of focus. Other than that I enjoy spending time with those people I like and enjoy being around to help.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I have already been a staff member on this server before and achieved the rank of Admin meaning I am skilled with ULX and how the server runs and the rules within it. My main objectives will be to for fill my staff duties as I have little interests in RP for the darkrp but instead want to see the server in a good state so with my GCSE's coming up I will come on the server every day for about and hour and do my role as a staff member then come off and continue to study. My objectives will mainly to become a better person and also make the server a better place along the way. The way in which I would like to do this and achieve the rank of staff if to make friends and help those in need that need any assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means Random Death Match meaning that you would kill some one for no reason, for example if a citizen were to shoot another citizen because they "looked at them funny", this would be RDM as they have no valid reason to kill them.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is a 3 minute timer. This means that when you die you do not remember any past events and cannot return to your area of death until the timer is up. Breaking this would be to return or get involved with previous events before the NLR was up.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is where you do something out of the ordinary and ruin the experience for others who are RPing, for example doing something out of the ordinary like running around screaming for no reason.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is where you intentionally annoy or irate someone, for example screaming at them or constantly killing them, blocking a door, ect.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I claim the top one first and work through the sits in the order they came through as that is fair. I will continue to work through the sits until all sits are completed then I will wait to for others to come in so they can be delt with ASAP.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would bring him to a sit room so that I could not ruin the RP experience for anyone else around him and then tell him to stop and explain what would happen if he continued to do so. I would then issue a warning and return him although I would closely watch what he was doing in case it turned into Mass AOS. If so I would issue a 2 week ban.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring katie, tasid and the tramp to a sit room and to ensure no one else killed anyone else I would probably freeze everyone to prevent any further killing. I would then ask the tramp as to why he killed tasid. Once he had explained if it was RDM I would issue a warn if not I would return the tramp. I would then address myself to tasid and katie and ask katie why she had killed tasid as its not her place. I would then probably issue an RDM warn to katie and then return them both.
 Drummer
Ex-Admin
DA BEST DMT EVER

+rep
Ex-staff, good experience.
Decent detail.
Low warns.
Good playtime.

Only negative is only just coming back today, a little more activity in the near future will prove you can be active.

Positives +Rep

Very good amount of playtime
Been staff in the past on the server
Hasn't been warned in a long time
Mature
Excellent Detail

Negatives -Rep

You only just came back today, maybe you can get used to the new feel of the server first?

Overall: +Rep

Good luck man!

[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

I have been back for around a week or so now just to clarify Smile
 Drummer
Ex-Admin
DA BEST DMT EVER

(08-31-2018, 03:31 PM)Drummer Wrote: I have been back for around a week or so now just to clarify Smile

Oh, right I only saw you today

[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

+rep big boy drummer is back baby
                               [Image: z5b2eaf5f6f532.gif]

+rep
Previous staff.
Last warning was last year.
High Forum posts
High server score
-rep
Hasn't been active on forums recently nor discord

Overall +rep
Good luck!
[Image: IS_THAT_SO.gif]

Overall Rep:
+Rep

Positives about the application:
Previous staff
Knows ulx
Lots of forum post
Lots of server score
Mature
Low warns
Good playtime

Negatives about the application:
Just the activity on forums and discord tbh

Further comments:
I was gonna neutral because of activity on forums and discord but by the sounds of it that will quickly change because you know the community so well.

My standards for staff:
-Minimum of 7 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 400 discord server score
-I have seen in game more than 5 times
-25 hours in game
-13+

+rep

Playtime
Warns
Knows ULX
Mature

Good Luck