Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Varix's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 11:29 AM by VarixDog. Edit Reason: A bunch of critical errors )

In-Game Name
>>VarixDog

Preferred Name
>>William (dont care)

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>22.02.2004

Country
>>United Kingdom

Timezone
>>GMC+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://gyazo.com/f11a5a1ceede8af128c6370b72ebf6f8

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://gyazo.com/81b0c101387b5bfe2163acd7211bd0e6

Have you been banned before?
>> no (yes but by an admin that got banned for mass banning randomly).

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>not really but when i log in i do look arround at te recent posts.

What is your Discord Username?
>>VarixDog#2202.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> https://gyazo.com/c1f1f3d4aa99035e2550ef2a7316cb4c

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>i have no relatives on the server that i know.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes but not an absolute nerd of it
!ban [user] [hours, days] [reason]
!kick [user] [reason]
!warn [user] [reason]
!jail [user] [time]
!gag [user] 
!god [user]
!bring [user]
!goto [user]
!return [user]
!noclip
!logs
(!jail @ to jail person in front of you . can be used on other commands)

How often can you moderate the server?
>>i can moderate the server 7 days a week for a minimum of 2 hours to 6.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>i think i could handle around 25-60 really depending on what day it is time and how busy it is or i am (could be more or less).

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i occasionally code an io game arras.surge.sh private server with someone called Voizion who does not play Garry's mod. I have a dog well a puppy that is chaos and literally is a living F1 car. and i like to sit on my ass all day on a computer if i can. I am occasionally nervous to voice chat, i mess around with stuff for fun and i overall prefer playing games with friends that actually understand me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>well i don't have much of a life, and i wanted to do something that would be productive for the server since i spend most my time on my computer on hawk servers. And i love helping out people. I have had a previous moderation job on garry's mod on a server which is not around to see the light of today. I am also moderator on a couple of discord servers which i enjoy logging on daily to because its a literal hellhole with only 3 mods. i am very active on both applications garry's mod and discord and i thought overall i might fit in as a staff member for a server i actually really enjoy playing on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> {[Random Death Match]literally what it says}
scooby walks up to shaggy and just stabs shaggy for no reason and kills him that would be RDM but if scooby started to kill more people than 3 its MRDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> {[New Life Rule]Forget about what happened after you die} 
policeguy tries to raid base, gets double barrelled, then instantly returns to the base and proceeds to raid like nothing ever happened to him.  Another example bob tries to raid bobby but bobby kills bob bob then instantly returns but raid is on cool down but instead uses emps to try get into the base. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>literally what it says failing to role play, so for example. Fred getting mugged by Barry without a equipped weapon then pulls out a weapon and shoots Barry.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> so somebody messing with a new player who doesn't know garrys mod or some of the rules and gets them in trouble for their reaction or not in trouble get them to give the roller all their money for "an op weapon".

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> prioritise the ones that are serious like Mass RDM or RDM or NLR or ARDM i would pick Mass RDM. then ask other staff for help if there are others online.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i would instantly go to James and freeze them so they cant continue. Then ask why did you do that then BAN them for Mass RDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring all 3 of them to a sit and tell Katie don't be so fast with reactions, try to get to know the situation before opening fire (verbal). Then i would ask the hobo why did you attempt to kill tasid, if they were an experienced player i would warn them for ARDM, but if they were new then i would ask them to read the rules and say if you are caught doing this again or something similar it will be a warn.
[Image: 2018-06-25_08h09_59.png]HI

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018, 10:43 PM by Kai.)

Hi,

You're a good and a kind lad, you have a firm knowledge of the rules and you're very mature for your age.
Though Mass RDA is not a kick, and I would like to see some more words and effort in your application before I give you that shiny +rep.

For now though, neutral.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 12:09 PM by Vexxed. Edit Reason: He changed the questions to the correct answer )

overall +rep

+rep
Seen ingame alot
seems mature for your age
Good detail
Hawk Operator Again Lmao.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 11:30 AM by Fito.)

Overall +rep (Just).
+Reps:
Low-ish warns
Good play time
Good lad
Knows ULX.

-Reps:
Quite a few questions wrong
IMO Needs a bit more detail.

Either way, Good luck!
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

im going to add more detail now i just fixed the tarded errors like kicking James for mass nlr. it should be ban for Mass RDA and other errors fixed

+reps
Playtime
Knows ULX
Warns

-Good Luck
Flame
Rep Me

Overall Rep:
+Rep

Positives about the application:
Knows ulx
Good playtime
Nice person
Fair amount of detail

Negatives about the application:
Activity on discord

Further comments:
Good luck

My standards for staff:
-Minimum of 7 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 400 discord server score
-I have seen in game more than 5 times
-25 hours in game
-13+
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

(09-01-2018, 01:06 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Overall Rep:
+Rep

Positives about the application:
Knows ulx
Good playtime
Nice person
Fair amount of detail

Negatives about the application:
Activity on discord

Further comments:
Good luck

My standards for staff:
-Minimum of 7 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 400 discord server score
-I have seen in game more than 5 times
-25 hours in game
-13+
il get into using hawk discord a lot more i just didn't see a point on going on it because it was quite quiet and it was at the middle of my server list

+rep

+knows ULX
+low Warns
+seen in game

only - rep is that I have not spoken to you ingame before

Good luck with yor application!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+Rep

Not many warns
I see him in game quite a lot
Knows ULX