Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BaSl Daddy Doggy 2nd Staff Application

In-Game Name
BaSl Daddy Doggy

Preferred Name
Luke / Luk3xx / Daddy

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted, premium.

Date of Birth
9th July 2004

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
3 days 6 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
Three

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes, I have over 30 posts. I am also on the website every day.

What is your Discord Username?
Luk3xx

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
Yes BaSl Sabreburn.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes. I do practise sits with my brother sometimes, so I can get even better using it.
!bring *name* - brings a player to you.
!goto *name* - brings you to a player.
!freeze *name* freezes a player.
!ban *name* *time* *reason* - bans a player from the server for a certain amount of time.
!return *name* returns a player to where you brought them.
!refund - opens a refund menu so you can refund people for their stuff after death.
!kick *name* *reason* - Instantly removes a player from the server.
!warn *name* *reason* - adds a warning onto the players warn records.
!logs – opens the logs.

How often can you moderate the server?
I can moderate daily anytime between 4:00pm - 10:00pm usually.

How many sits can you do within a day?
As many as I can get done.

Describe your personality and hobbies
I am a fun, nice person. I like work well in a team but also when alone. I am dependable, respectful and happy most of the time. I have been and admin before on ark servers so I have the skill set to interact with other members of the server! I try to be as fair as possible and up front with people. I have good leadership qualities such as keeping myself clam is stressful situations and taking charge of them. I am hard working and like to set goals and tasks to keep myself occupied and busy, I think being staff would really keep me busy with things like sits and helping out other players.
My hobbies are mostly gaming and exercise. I usually spend a lot of my time on Xbox, playing games like Rainbow 6 and Ark, but then for Christmas 2017 I finally got my own PC. Since then I have divided my time up more so I can play more PC games, my favourites at the moment are probably Gmod and probably Rust. I like exercising because it makes me feel better about myself and more confident in my own body, I’m a very skinny person so working out helps shape me and give me a more positive body image. Something that keeps popping up in my life is building my gaming setup, at the moment I am at a dual monitor setup with a sound bar, custom Xbox controller, modified desk and lots more.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I think you should hire me as I think I would be able to make a difference to Hawk Servers by helping out new members and long-time ones. I feel you should hire me due to me always trying to be fair and honest. I have been an admin and owned gaming servers before so I have experience with interaction in a community. I have good knowledge of the rules and always point out to people in game when they are breaking the rules by doing things like owning doors in two buildings, therefore showing this. I see people breaking rules a lot and making people on the server unhappy, I feel I can do my part to stop this, an extra pair of eyes and hands is always good! I would be on duty most of my time because I want to help out as many people as possible rather than making money or doing my own thing.
Sit example:
Scenario:
Jerry called Joan an idiot so Joan responded by killing Jerry
What I would do:
Bring both of them to a sit location using the command !bring or using the ULX menu. When they were both there I would ask them what happened, then once I knew I would explain to Joan that if she looks in the rules using !rules it was not a valid reason for a KOS. If she was new I would ask Jerry if he thinks Joan should get a warn or not, if she was not new I would warn her for RDM x1.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Random Death Match. It is when someone kills another person for a reason which is not valid for a KOS. e.g. Jim killed a gun dealer because his prices were high.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
New Life Rule. It is when someone goes back to the point of death in less than the required amount of time to wait ( three minutes ). e.g. John was killed during a raid and returned as soon as he spawned.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Fail Role Play. It is when someone does something unrealistic or against the rules of their job / character. e.g. Susan was being kidnapped and decided to run away even though the kidnapper had told her not to and had a gun out.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
 Disturbing the games RP. It is when someone is hurting the experience of someone else deliberately. e.g. following someone with loud music after being told to go away.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Take the most urgent one and ask other admins if they could assist me. If no-one could I would do each of them one by one, but doing them to the fullest and not speeding them up or rushing them.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
Freeze him, bring him to a sit. Then if he had RDA just a few people I would issue warning, but if he had RDA a lot of people I would ask a superior staff member to ban him (for two weeks).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
If the tramp had hurt Tasid then he would be in the right, but if the tramp had not inflicted damage then Tasid would have RDM the tramp. I would then warn Tasid for RDM. I would also warn for RDM Katie as it could not have been a counter because tramps cannot base with anyone or own bases. I would verbally warn the tramp and tell him not to try killing people again or he would be in the wrong.
You are not my dad

Also drop me a rep Wink

It dm
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

Overall Rep:
+Rep

Positives about the application:
Good amount of time
Active on the website
Active on the discord
Fair amount of detail
Knows ulx

Negatives about the application:

Further comments:
Good luck

My standards for staff:
-Minimum of 7 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 400 discord server score
-I have seen in game more than 5 times
-25 hours in game
-13+
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

Overall +rep

+rep
Active on all platforms
Seen ingame a few times seems quite mature
Good detail
Knows ulx

-rep
3 active warns
Hawk Operator Again Lmao.

Not going to say a lot, however, I need to say something.

This person in-game is a star, always willing to help as much as he can every sit he is in, He is very mature and responsible for his age. I reckon he would fly high within the staff team.
Very detailed application - Looks like you are very dedicated and really want this position.
Appear to have ULX knowledge which helps

Overall you seem like you want this posotion very much and are keen to get it, and on that note...

+Rep - Fully deserved
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

+rep
Active with low warns.
Good detail.
Active on forums and discord.

Good luck with your application.

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 10:39 AM by Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co.)

+rep from me

+seems like a nice guy when i spoke to you
+pretty active
+low amount of warns
+good amount of detail on application.

Good luck with your application for staff!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

it dm
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

Overall +rep from me.
+'s:
Seen ingame
Very mature
Good detail
Very active on the Forums/server.

-'s:
3 active warns
I haven't seen you on the discord at all.

Good luck with the app and have a nice day!
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

+rep

+nice and mature
+active
not many warns
+detailed
-Gamer Grill