DEALING JOBS

Maybe, just maybe, you could add a dealing job it's not a full job it's like favours that you get payed for. Like there will be dealer you click 'E' on them and they give you a job/drugs to deliver to other dealers around the map. You are timed and get paid if the delivery is complete succesfuly normally you get between 25k-40k.

I quite like the idea of this.
+rep

+rep
creative and i like it!
would fit well in the game.
-Gamer Grill

This could work but the issue is how do the cops get involved to help stop the activity like an auto warrent or something else other than that i don't see why this couldn't get added.
Ex staff for the second time.

(09-02-2018, 06:55 AM)Vexxed Wrote: This could work but the issue is how do the cops get involved to help stop the activity like an auto warrent or something else other than that i don't see why this couldn't get added.

Maybe the mayor has to make it a law or as soons as you take the job you get a wanted sign above your head which mean's police can arrest you on sight.

Hmmm

Cool idea
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

It's a very good idea. I'm pretty sure this server had a Coke dealer that had something similar to what you suggest. Maybe it was a different one, but I don't know. Sounds very very good though!
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

This could work
+ Rep

+Rep
This Looks Interesting, i hope something like this will be added. Very good idea!
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

I like this idea and if the auto warrant was to be added, the Police/SWAT would have more things to do. A server I have played on before also had this feature (I don't think I'm allowed to mention it). However they didn't have the auto warrant and doing it wasn't illegal which I think is worse.