>>
STEAM_0:0:242840651

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>NeZoLyFe

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:167971753

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>He (Nezo) punched kyle repeatedly so i said if u do it again i will warn u for ARDM in which he replied "dont get involved in it" so i replied "fuck off all u ever do is cause fights or get involved in some others shit" so then darth vaper froze me and nezo warned me for disrespecting him.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

Listen please,
I've got two witnesses that also suggested I should take action due to the lack of respect you give me personally and the team, I've given you a verbal about disrespect to staff (towards me) in the past and you did it again, I believe my action to warn you was correct and I think you should keep this warn as it is valid,
You need to learn how to respect others(As do I) But I've started giving respect where its earnt, you disrespect everyone but noone stands up for themselve's, I know alot of people that are your "Mates" will +rep your warn being removed but you deserve this warn.
thank you for listening
-Toasted.
-NeZoLyFe
    Rhys Cooper

I second everything he just said above. I witnessed it all.

Please Give me some evidence of who i disrespect i only say bad shit towards people who piss me off and that was once and i have been told off for or to people like u who are hypocritical towards me the only reason i wasnt warned before for disrespecting u is because i didnt. It is a false warn due to me telling u only to fuck off and i think u should learn to treat others better before u do it to me.

Nova x

+rep warn appeal cus we're friends

At the moment in time this all happened, there was no tension in the air, until NeZo told you to mind your own business to which light the fire.
I do believe what you said was completely unfair and out of character,  it was said in such an aggressive tone and aimed directly at him.
I'm not all about staff getting warnings etc, but this did seem to be quite disrespectful towards NeZo in my opinion, I believe you should keep the warning due to the circumstances.

Thanks,

Kyle

(09-01-2018, 11:30 PM)Nova Wrote: Please Give me some evidence of who i disrespect i only say bad shit towards people who piss me off and that was once and i have been told off for or to people like u who are hypocritical towards me the only reason i wasnt warned before for disrespecting u is because i didnt. It is a false warn due to me telling u only to fuck off and i think u should learn to treat others better before u do it to me.

Even as you write this reply you seem so agressive towards people. If you get "Pissed off" then take a breather and just relax until you feel ready to go back to the computer.
-NeZoLyFe
    Rhys Cooper

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 11:33 PM by Nova.)

This is not staff disrespect because i have only told him to do something i know its not nice to say but i do not see how this is warnable i also beleive that he should not warn me for things he does to people on a daily basis.

(09-01-2018, 11:32 PM)NeZoLyFe Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 11:30 PM)Nova Wrote: Please Give me some evidence of who i disrespect i only say bad shit towards people who piss me off and that was once and i have been told off for or to people like u who are hypocritical towards me the only reason i wasnt warned before for disrespecting u is because i didnt. It is a false warn due to me telling u only to fuck off and i think u should learn to treat others better before u do it to me.

Even as you write this reply you seem so agressive towards people. If you get "Pissed off" then take a breather and just relax until you feel ready to go back to the computer.
That isnt aggresive its how i talk.

Nova x

Tbh his sentence did not sound aggressive what so ever I really don't get how you get that vibe from the sentence.

(09-01-2018, 11:34 PM)Generic Dorange Ump Wrote:

Tbh his sentence did not sound aggressive what so ever I really don't get how you get that vibe from the sentence.

All the swearing.
-NeZoLyFe
    Rhys Cooper