Some New Options

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone // Map Building // More Jobs

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> My suggestion is that around the map you could add some extra areas such as Cafes, Bars, and even update the stripclub to play music or something. All these places to be responsive so say Cafe people can go and buy food or stuff..

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Honestly i reckon this would improve the server by allowing it to create more jobs as i have seen people asking for more, also allow people to go try new things and adds a little more to the map. (Possibly Open the tunnel area and build a little town there?)
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

??
it's already a thing, but it's not an actual thing that was added so it's difficult keeping up with it.

(02-09-2018, 02:48 PM)Kai Wrote: ??
it's already a thing, but it's not an actual thing that was added so it's difficult keeping up with it.

What i mean is like the cinema, allow the cinema to work and stuff? And whoever is a cinema owner they can control the recording (limited to youtube videos only ofc)
Maybe add a gambling area, lottery etc.. Idk where im going with this but it sounded cool so thought id see what others thought.

This just seems like it would cause alot of lag though and the cinema stuff ive seen before and can be very buggy.
Ex staff for the second time.

(02-09-2018, 07:22 PM)Vexxed Wrote: This just seems like it would cause alot of lag though and the cinema stuff ive seen before and can be very buggy.

Very true on the cinema one, i guess ill -rep myself XD

People rp this kind of stuff for themselves so adding whole new areas and jobs for it would be pointless -rep
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

They can just build

-rep
FLAME
Admin!