Riley's Second App

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 04:19 PM by _RileyBadFox_.)

In-Game Name
>> BD RileyBadFox

Preferred Name
>>Riley

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter, Premium or Omega)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>11/08/1999

Country
>>Romania

Timezone
>>UTC/GMT +3

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3w 3h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 15 ( Only 3 active)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>RileyFox#5321

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1619

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>nearly everyday im very active on the server

How long can you take sits in 1 sitting?
>>i'd say pretty long depending on my mood

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> well i guess i could call myself a energetic person i think with an open mind i consider myself a good friend and my hobbies are building computers,freeruning,and coking [Image: biggrin.png]

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>well ive been on the server for a decent ammount of time and many times at late hours whenever no admin could come on there is a lot of massrdm going on with gets really annyoing i got myyself to make this application since i really enjoy this community and i feel like i could help in any sort of way that i can i want to help people and to guide them while enjoying the server im looking to quickly get any problem fixed and thats pretty much it Thank you for reading ^^ [i want to apologise to everyone that ive been disrespectfull to and im realy looking twords patching up my mistakes with anyone ive done wrong to please message me so i can personaly say sorry]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> "Random Death Match" bob find a person he dosen't really like so he decides to kill that person without any valid reason 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>"New Life Rule" After bob killed that person he comes back right where he died and asks bob why did he kill him

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>"FailRp is an event surrounding the action that a character commits something not probable" after bob gives his answer he wait 5 minutes and goes to kidnap that person but that person dosent listen to bob and runs away

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> 'Trolling also know as mining" bobs friend comes on the server to troll people he becomes a citizen and starts propblocking people for fun and then starts to mic spam

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> ill most likely try to assist the sit that has ben reqested first otherwise ill assist the more serious one 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i freeze him then ill ban him for MassRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>ill bring all 3 of them and begin with question 1: Tramp why did you try to kill Tasid? 2: katie why exactly did you kill tasid if you 2 are not in the same clan or basing togheter

Not even yesterday I warned you for RDM... You clearly haven't read the rules recently, or even at all.
How can you possibly enforce the rules if you cannot follow them? You've also got a pretty bad attitude in-game, always seem rather angry and always have something to say.

Personally I think at the current time, you're not fit for staff. Nothing against you, just the way you work and the fact you cannot follow rules, such as RDM.

- Rep

-Rep

+rep
furry man
Lots of playtime
Knows ULX
-rep
Many warns
Doesnt know rules well
Immature
(Kyle warned you yesterday)
I don't think he is fit for our staff team.

Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 05:38 PM by Kai.)

[Image: US96LLZ.png]

Constantly breaking rules and not learning from his mistakes.
Not dedicated at all and announced he's quitting whenever he lost a coin-flip.
Very immature attitude and behavior, also fucked up stuff along with it.
Disrespectful towards staff members or players when proved wrong / gets disapproved.
Not much detail and only mentions his time on the community, not his knowledge of rules or any experience.
NSFW behavior, we don't want that in the staff team - it already occurred and caused problems.
Promoted a NSFW video in a player-base full of minors and then low-key blamed staff members for it?
3 active warns indicate you're still breaking rules, that's not what we expect from staff members. Playtime only means so little.

-REP

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 04:19 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall - rep
 + rep
  • Good time
  • knows ULX
  • Very funny
 - rep
  • Many warns
  • can be immature sometimes
  • More detail would be nice
  • in a lot of sits against him
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

Im doing this based off what IVE seen. Not what ive been told.

Overall +rep

Good:
Extremely active
Friendly / Approachable
Understands admin commands

Bad:
N/A

I've got no problem with you on the staff team Big Grin

Overall +Rep
+Rep
Almost always active
Kind
Knows ULX
Good Foxy boi
-rep
Lots of warns

This application isnt detailed enough and it makes me angry Sad
[Image: KSnDgYW.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018, 05:18 PM by Flame (2).)

-rep

Warns
Sometimes not mature enough
Not to keen on you
FLAME
Admin!

+rep 3 active warns