diego is super duper cool ~ staff application!

In-Game Name
>> diego

Preferred Name
>> diego

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> VIP

Date of Birth
>> 27 July 2002

Country
>> UK , Wales

Timezone
>> London

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2 Days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 warning for RDM

Have you been banned before?
>> Never Been Banned Before

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes I am very active on the hawk servers websiste aswell as vey active on the forums!

What is your Discord Username?
>> diego1xre #9082 ( Im in the hawks ervers discord

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 137!

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> I have no relatives on the server but I do normally base with someone or play with another person!

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)

>> I know how to use ulx 100% I was a super admin on my friends server once!

!goto (PLAYERSNAME) teleports To selected player

!bring (PLAYERSNAME) brings selected player

!slay (PLAYERSNAME) kills selected player
!freeze (PLAYERSNAME) freezes selected player
!cloak (PLAYERSNAME) cloaks selected player

!jail (PLAYERSNAME) jails selected player

!blind (PLAYERSNAME) blinds selected player 

!ban (PLAYERSNAME) (TIME) (REASON OF BAN)
!noclip (I HAVE MY NOCLIP BINDED TO V)
!god (PLAYERSNAME) grants godmode to a selected player
!mute (PLAYERSNAME) mutes selected player
!gag (PLAYERSNAME) makes player unable to use a microphone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every Day unless something comes up

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I will take as many sits as possible

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am fun, outgoing, serious when I need to be , I also like to game a lot , I sometimes play football , all of my mates consider me to be funny and I can have good laugh!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I should become a part of the team to help the other staff aswell as the players on hawk servers I am very active on the website and discord I am very active on hawk servers as it is the only gmod server I play on I can handle any situations that players have I don't disrespect anyone while im playing I just play to have fun with other people I will try to stop trolls and rule breakers I also play for many hours a day and me being staff will motivate me to play for even longer I am no longer staff on any other serverbut I hope I can become a bigger part of the community on hawk servers I will not give anyone bad mouth or a bad time on the server and I hope me being staff will improve the time of everyone on hawkservers I understand that the server has a lot of trolls and rule breakers and I want to help all the other staff fix that problem!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> A Random death match of which a player kills another player for no apparent reason! (EXAMPLE) tasid kills another player for no reason that is RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is the new life rule , if you were killed during a raid or an rp situation and returned to the scene and kill the player that killed you that would be NLR (EXAMPLE) tasid got mugged but denied to pay , the mugger killed tasid and tasid returned to the scene and killed the thief!

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is where a player doesn't roleplay correctly (EXAMPLE) tasid kidnapped another player and the player killed himself with the console command to get away from tasid!

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is where a player bugs and annoys or ruins the game for the other players (EXAMPLE) tasid blocked of all the tunnels to the other parts of the map that would be trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I take 1 sit and ask other staff to help me , if no staff are online I would take 1 sit at a time!

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I freeze james and bring the people who got arrested , I would stay in the sit until I had enough evidence to ban james or leave it , if james was guilty I would ban james for 14 Days for MRDM

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring the tramp katie and tasid , first I would ask why tasid killed the tramp ,then I would ask katie why she killed tasid , if katie and the tramp were in a gang together I would warn tasid for RDM or Ban Him for RDM if it was his 3rd warning

I love the server I hope I get in after all these tries 

from ~ sexy diego <3
ps. sorry for posting twice no one saw the other one Smile
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

You waited 45 minutes and decided that no one saw it?!
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Denied. Making 2 apps doesn't all of a sudden up your chances. Relook at your questions and detail and reapply in 5 days.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]