Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!




FatGuy staff application

#1

In-Game Name
>> TPC FatGuy

Preferred Name
>> Fat

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium + Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 30/03

Age
>> 14 (not gonna lie this time)

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT/BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> Just under 7 days but I can't get a screenshot, terribly sorry

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://gyazo.com/49c84fe4df3d6bae726348fbddf5b9d3?token=d44d0d950f722afc21651f4de7082add

Have you been banned before?
>> More than a year ago, I joined not knowing the rules for NITRP, now I have changed and believe I can look past that.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yeah pretty much

What is your Discord Username?
>> FatGuy#4703

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>22750 (more than enough)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Cumblemore - twin brother

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I do but Im not going to pretend to type all the commands and copy and paste them. I used to be staff and remember plenty commands


How often can you moderate the server?
>> I'm only 14 and I will be able to consistently be on the server

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> About 50

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I play the guitar, Im sure plenty of you remember me doing so in a staff meeting lmao, I'm fat, still not releasing my weight *cough* Remora *cough*. I like to help people as it makes me happy when the say thank you so I say it back.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I believe you should hire me over others because of my maturity, my age may be young but I still believe I have the level of maturity required to pursue my attempt to help out the DarkRP server. Another reason i believe you should hire me is because of my experience, I used to be a moderator at hawk until I resigned. This means I still contain plenty of rule knowledge of the server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM is random deathmatch, this is killing someone without a valid reason. For example killing someone solely because you hate them is RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR (New Life Rule) is to make sure you don't "remember" much from your previous life, an example is returning to the place you died within 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you are not doin what your job is allowed to do. For example self supplying as a gun dealer is FailRP

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is playing solely to get an emotional reaction out of a player, telling someone to commit suicide is an example of trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take the most urgent one and request help from my fellow admins

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>A ban for MRDA according to the staff guidelines is 2 weeks if I remember correctly, however this is one of the problems I do not need to make a sit for.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring them to a sit and ask:
Why did the tramp hurt tasid?
If the reason is not valid I would warn the tramp for ARDM because according to the guidelines this is a warn if done on purpose. Next I will warn Katie for RDM and make sure Katie knows why the other is shooting next time.
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

#2

Not enough detail imo, please work on it.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

#3
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 08:36 PM by Kyle - Hawkservers.co.)

The first time we met, you were breaking rules during a raid, told to change the base and refused. The continued to call myself and Flame "retarded" and "retards"
What makes you think you;'re fit for staff when you call the current one retards?
Personally think you're NO where near ready for this position, you need to mature up and show some damn respect.

-EDIT: "Hey I understand we got off on the wrong foot, what I said was unacceptable and I was just wondrring if we can put all of that behind us <3"



You have made an apology and you know what you did wrong, things were heated.
I believe you would do a great job, but need to mature up.

Changed from - Rep to Neutral
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)


#4
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 08:21 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall - rep

+ rep
  • Just a bad person can't give you any + rep
- rep 
  • The first time you called for a sit and I claimed it and solved the problem you called me an "incompetent retard". So I am going to have to give you a - rep on this one, think before you say.
  • missing detail
  • Kyle is correct, you are NOWHERE near capable of being staff on Hawk servers, not any server.
-  Firestorm959 {Operator} 

#5

I mean, isnt that comment based entirely on your personal issues with the applicant rather than his abilities to be a good staff member?

#6
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 08:42 PM by Dragonz02.)

+rep hes fat and gay
{DMT} Dragonz02

#7
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 10:32 AM by xxx_xxx_proreaps_xxx_xxx.)

+Rep
seen ingame a bit

-Rep
rude to everyone
doesn't understand the rules dully himself as i have seen him break several
next to no detail
You say you know the definition to nlr but i have seen you been killed and come back several times including in a raid
Alot of warns
Has been banned before
On age put 14 (not going to lie this time) Which makes it seem like he has lied on his staff application before

Overall big -Rep not fit for staff

#8

-Rep
I havent seen you much ingame,
Low Detail
Alot of warnings
Banned in the past
This reply was typed fairly quickly, If I had more time I would go into further detail of improvements.

[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

#9

-Rep
I havent seen you much ingame,
Low Detail
Alot of warnings
Banned in the past
This reply was typed fairly quickly, If I had more time I would go into further detail of improvements.
Hawk Operator Again Lmao.

#10

REP + 
+ seen in game 

REP - 
- rude too others
- low detail 
- suspicious on maturity for age 

All together rep -
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

 







Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)