Welp I am coming back. (Jackson's App)

In-Game Name
>> Captain Jackson

Preferred Name
>> Jackson

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Supporter, I think since I left my Supporter rank wasnt provided back, I can get screenshots if necessary.

Date of Birth
>> 2003.10.16.

Country
>> Hungary

Timezone
>>CEST/ UTC/GMT +2 hours

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...260C5B09B/

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 18, and I know it is a lot indeed, but I got accepted once, and I was staff before, since I was staff I never got a warn and that was really long ago. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...79581D277/

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> We can say yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Captain Jackson 

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>20

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, as I mentioned I was staff here before.

I am not going to copy the whole ULX here as it is not intended here it this question to "write down the ULX" as most people would just copy it.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Well, very often, I was a very active staff you know back then.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Well that depends how fast I am, around 20 to 35 if i am fast enough Big Grin

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well I am a kind and understanding person, I was/am calm in sits

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I was a staff before already, and I feel bad about leaving, I feel this is the only place where I can find my place, I want to come back after all. I have a lot of experience on the server and my old Staff Rank was Moderator+, I belive as most people said I am welcome back and If I am really welcome back and do make it back that then I want to come back. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> "Random Death Match" Well example of RDM would be like lets say there is 2 people next to each other, one says to the other like "Hey! I don't like your shirt!" then the other guy like pulls a gun out and kills the person who said the "I don't like your shirt" thing. By the rules, you cannot kill people without a reason found good by the rules as such: raids and etc....

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR means New Life Rule, breaking NLR is like lets say your basing with a clan, you die in a raid cause someone is raiding your own base, so when you respawn you alert your other clan members in RP that "Hey we are being raided!" and also goes back right away into the area of the raid to kill the raiders. This is NLR, New Life Rule means that you loose all knowledge of your life that you had before you were dead, and also breaking NLR is returning to the area where you died in under the time limit of NLR by the rules of the server.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is Failing to continue Roleplay, example would be: When you are being kidnapped and you are cuffed and being dragged you would go with the person who did that to ya right? Well FailRP here would be walking away when you are cuffed and dragged.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling would be minging like for 5 days straight, Trolling is when lets say you didnt come on to the server to play normally, you came here to just RDM, Minge and stuff and not to obey the rules of server.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would take the sits one by one and help everybody as best as I can.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Well that is called Mass Random Arrest (MRDA) if I remember good, at least when I was staff, the handbook said that when this happens the protocol is to ban the person for 2 weeks, of course when he starts this jail him with the ULX command  quickly so no more people get arrested, and unarrest the people who were random arrested of course.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Well if we are talking about Tasid being ARDM-d but then Tasid used Self Defense to defend himself from the ARDM'er and Katie, RDM'd due to Tasid was only defending himself from and RDM'er, but he got RDM'd by Katie, you know what I mean. So conclusion: Katie RDM'd.
 Resigned Mod+ Staff.  (Call me just Cap'n Jackson my boi)

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 04:13 PM by Kai.)

aaa I'm sorry but -rep
Haven't seen you in-game since you resigned.
Also more detail for those who don't know you is critically needed, most ex-staff are gone now and no one really knows who's Jackson-boi.

Work on that and it'll be great.

-reps
Very low server score.. Minimum is 100
A lot of warns
Low detail

Overall = -rep
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

- rep reasons
not enough detail
not enough server score

+ rep reasons
previously staff

Overall - rep
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2018, 04:12 PM by Kai.)

He meant level 20, his server score is enough for Admin rank.
[Image: rank.png]

Denied. You need to become more active again and then reapply. Goodluck!
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]