iCxnnor Staff Application.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018, 03:11 PM by Connor.)

Okay, so i don't have much trust in myself but 3rd time lucky maybe? Hopefully enough detail there if not i can always go back and update it upon request.

In-Game Name
>> iCxnnor

Preferred Name
>> Connor, Con Anything that floats ya boat!

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 12/05/2000

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT (London Time)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2d 4h 19m (And growing..)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 (For breaking NLR)

Have you been banned before?
>> Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Connor#5671

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 376 (And growing..) [Currently 719]

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> None at all.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes. 

!goto (playername)
!ban (playername)
!bring (playername)
!freeze (playername)
!ban (name) (amount) (reasoning)
!kick (playername) (reasoning)
!warn (playername) (reasoning)

And many more i have been learning! Im open to learn loads more and help out as much as possible.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> More than 3+ hours a day but will more than likely be longer.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as humanly possible, i tend to stay up over night till early mornings so i can patrol night times and morning.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a fun, out going guy who is always open to suggestions, i like to talk and work in a team and help out when needed, im not afraid to ask for help either when needed. Ive never been an admin before but it will teach me a lot and help me learn to become better. I try to be as humanly possible as i can, but when a ban is needed a ban is needed! I can work well by myself and i like to be independent.

My hobbies on the other hand are gaming of course. But i also love riding my bicyclye, i ride it everywhere (that is until it broke recently so i walk now xD). I use to play Xbox One but recently changed to Garrys Mod and this server, because its that fun. Im also really in love with motorcycles and i currently own a Mini Quad and a Mini Moto but would love a big boy bike. But yeah, i don't have many hobbies i dont have many friends so dont really leave my house, hence why i really like Hawk Servers cause everyone friendly!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I feel as if i can show you that im a good member and i will show my dedication into becoming one, im always active and willing to help and learn new things everyday, also i feel as if i can make a bunch of friends and help clean the server up of people who do NOT belong there. I feel as if i could make a difference helping new people and long term people but mainly new ones, if they need help ill be there! I have knowledge of rules from watching videos and also admins use them. If people don't understand what they're breaking i will re-locate them to the !rules and helping them out as much as possible. A new pair of hands are a good pair, so i think you should hire me [Image: smile.png]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match:

Random death match is where someone kills someone out of the blue for no reason what so ever, heres an example:

John walks up to John2 and shoots John2 in the head, John2 has done nothing wrong so calls an admin, an admin will !bring John and give him a warning and tell him not to do it again and to look over the rules @ !rules

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule:

New Life Rule is where when you die you return to the same spot within the cooling period (three minutes), which can be found on !rules or on HawkServers.co, or even ask an Admin. Anyway, i know many people dont really understand this one as myself didnt the first time, so i will be sure to tell people how to not break NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP:

FailRP is where someone decides they want to do everything but what rules state, a prime example of this would be that John puts a prop against a door, blocking it. But he doesn't use fading doors, this is called prop blocking. This is NOT ok! But there are plenty ways of FailRP and all can be found in rules or on the website.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where people don't want to do anything but annoy a player, such as John is a DJ and decides to place a radio in someones base and play Ear Rape, this would be known as Trolling, which is also again not ok.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would get to them all asap and i would put out a /advert stating that i will be doing them one by one and please be patient.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze him then bring James to a sit. If James only RDA a few people i would allow him to carry on with a warning and tell him to read over the rules, but if James has RDA a bunch of people i would have to ask higher ups to ban him for a period of time.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> So, Katie should of put /counter to be aloud to kill Tasid for killing the tramp, but since she has not done such thing she would be warned and let on her way, if the tramp had damaged Tasid then Tasid is in the right and would not receive a warning! Also the tramp would receive a warning for RDM against Tasid and they would all be aloud on there way.

** This is a re-post because i deleted the other one because the website went down and idk if it was valid anymore so i re-uploaded it!
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018, 01:59 PM by Luk3xx.)

Low warnings +
Nice guy +
Knows the rules +
Knows ULX +
Nice guy in game +

Low Server score -
Low amount of posts -
Could use more detail -

Overall = +

Good luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Thank you so much means a lot, i understand i need more detail and im always trying to post stuff and my server score is growing more and more daily!

Overall +Rep

+Rep Reasons 
Understands rules
Some knowledge of ULX 
Seems To be a nice guy
Low warns 

-Rep reasons 
Low server score/forums posts
Not a clear understanding of FailRP

Good Luck!
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018, 03:15 PM by Connor. Edit Reason: Didn't Type :3 )

(03-09-2018, 02:32 PM)Nova Wrote: Overall +Rep

+Rep Reasons 
Understands rules
Some knowledge of ULX 
Seems To be a nice guy
Low warns 

-Rep reasons 
Low server score/forums posts
Not a clear understanding of FailRP

Good Luck!
I have taken in your response and i am going to re go over failrp and learn what it is completely and make sure i know it well! Thanks for the advice/response.

Edit: FailRP.

I have read over meanings of FailRP and now understand it, lets say a "tramp" or any passive jobs owns a firearm that would be FailRP, this could result in a warning and also if this happens or i see this i can contact the police to arrest the citizen and or ask an Admin to sort them out. This is just one of many FailRP situations i have been looking up, i will carry on reading over it to make sure i fully understand, thanks for all the replys!

So from what i see you are a nice and funny guy.
The application is Good.
You have some Ulx knowledge wich is allways a +
At this point you have 13 posts wich isnt bad but could be better but still +
So Overall = +Support
Good Luck !
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

(03-09-2018, 03:40 PM)BroXus SuperiorServers.co Wrote: So from what i see you are a nice and funny guy.
The application is Good.
You have some Ulx knowledge wich is allways a +
At this point you have 13 posts wich isnt bad but could be better but still +
So Overall = +Support
Good Luck !

Thanks a bunch Smile

+Rep

Good detail,
Nice person ingame
ULX knowledge
Knows basic rules

-Rep

Low Server score,
Lowish Playtime
More detail is always good

+Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(03-09-2018, 07:30 PM)Jodul Wrote: +Rep

Good detail,
Nice person ingame
ULX knowledge
Knows basic rules

-Rep

Low Server score,
Lowish Playtime
More detail is always good

+Rep.

My playtime has increased massively and is growing everyday, i'm active non-stop and i will try my best to achieve whats needed!

+ rep
seen in game 
respectful
knows ulx 

- rep 
needs more detail

Altogether rep +
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK