Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Ciaran Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 03:29 PM by ϾḭΛṜΛṆᔕŦ€V€ŇŞ.)

Your RP Name
>>Ciaran

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:439258703

Who banned you?*
>>C7Firestorm959(STEAM0:1:104762245)

What is the stated reason?*
>>LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>>2D 5H 24M

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I was in PD as swat. Someone came past the KOS line in PD so I killed him. Ten minutes later I left the server and G-Mod itself. I woke up this morning tried to go onto the server but I got banned. I feel this is a faulty ban as I did not break any rules, I did not RDM or RDA. There were also people that were wanted so I arrested them, they could've been the ones to report me as well but I did not cause any naughty behaviour on the server. I fairly killed/arrested these people. I have no proof but I was with other SWAT at the time. It was around 9:10PM - 9:40PM I left. I would like to be unbanned because HAWK is my main server - the ONLY server - that I use. 
Thanks!
May I get unbanned Smile
Yipee Kayea Mother F******

Will get Firestorm to respond, LTAP is only if you left during the sit / leaving quickly after breaking a rule.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

Ok, but that's the thing, I didn't break a rule, even if I did I left 10 minutes after, not 10 seconds
Yipee Kayea Mother F******

I record everything and I just looked through my recordings from yesterday and the day before. It doesn't show I banned a ciaran.
-  Firestorm959 {Operator} 

https://gyazo.com/b3194285c4af9d52f5c5f872bc7db8e9 You did ban him.....
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018, 07:36 PM by Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co.)

Blast I wish i had video but I don't so I guess I did ban him,
-  Firestorm959 {Operator} 

Accepted. Fire can't remember the ban and has wished for you to be unbanned.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor