Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

BMO cant be fucked with hawk anymore

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 04:45 PM by BMO.)

Im just done with hawk i cant be arsed with the bullshit drama or the staff team who would sell their own parents for a higher rank probs wont come back to hawk most of the guys who i liked have fucked off or changed into a different person i dont want to be on a server when the server is just filled with 2 faced pricks, im done Cya guys hope you lot have fun on hawk cuz im not anymore

1 last thing to someone who gets on my nerves Kyle you need to be more humble you are just a egotistical prick everytime i see you
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Well then
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 04:55 PM by Kyle - Hawkservers.co.)

You didn't do anything anyway... hardly noticed you were even staff to be completely fair.
Leaking information from the Staff Room would have got you demoted anyway

You were highly useless, did fuck all for the community and quite frankly took up a position someone else could have had.
Good riddance, I truly hope I see you never again.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

-rep was going to be demoted anyways

(09-03-2018, 04:53 PM)Kyle | Hawkservers.co Wrote: You didn't do anything anyway... hardly noticed you were even staff to be completely fair.

You were highly useless, did fuck all for the community and quite frankly took up a position someone else could have had.

At least you could tell i was a staff member unlike someone i know
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Could've resigned a lot more peacefully.
Taking a literal DDoSer side and trying to justify his actions is beyond wrong and it should've ended there.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(09-03-2018, 04:55 PM)BMO Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 04:53 PM)Kyle | Hawkservers.co Wrote: You didn't do anything anyway... hardly noticed you were even staff to be completely fair.

At least you could tell i was a staff member unlike someone i know

Hardly could tell. Get yourself off Hawk and never make an appearance here again, snake.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

Wanker

RIP

will miss your OP bases Sad
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Closed before the shitstorm that already breached in.
Thank you for your service BMO.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]