Knives

See, I'm not sure this suggestion is even possible as I'm not sure if it is an issue with CS:S, Gmod, or the server, but its always bugged me.
When you press "R" with your knife equipped, you can do knife tricks or spin your knife (in first person.) But if you switch to third person, or from the view of other players, they can't see nor hear it.
I'd like it to be visible, but again, it may not even be possible.

Thank you!
-Gamer Grill

Not really a help but i must say it don't sound possible as i don't think the server does third person i think its part of the game, anyway i never knew you could do tricks so i learnt something new!
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

If you press C and click on third person in the left-hand corner you can go into third person mode
-Gamer Grill

(03-09-2018, 11:59 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: If you press C and click on third person in the left-hand corner you can go into third person mode

I know but i believe that's always in the game so i don't think Tasid can do anything about it.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

i agree how else can i flex my knives on new players
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

It's been made to be ran on the clients hand and not to be shown on the third person aspect. Csgo does this also and I believe it had something to do with fps however I'm not too sure.

It's simply just Gmod in general that doesn't allow it I believe.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Making everyone see the flips would probably wouldn't work. CSGO did it due to fps reason and probably for a good reason.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

kneiv opening

I would +rep this however I feel that for one it would be quite hard to do and also that Tasid has a lot on his plate rn anyway with his gcses and stuff so possibly focusing on the more important stuff first is a priority.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]