Staff Applications

In-Game Name
 [b]Danny123456781234
[/b]

Preferred Name
Danny

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted

Date of Birth
31/03/2001

Country
uk

Timezone
GMC+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1 Day 14 Hour  36 Min 4 Sec

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
 3 Warnings

Have you been banned before?
>> N[b]o[/b]

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)Yes

What is your Discord Username?
dantheman789

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
yes

How often can you moderate the server?
everday

How many sits can you do within a day?

Describe your personality and hobbies
I am occasionally nervous to voice chat, i mess around with stuff for fun and i overall prefer playing games with friends that actually understand me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
well i don't have much of a life, and i wanted to do something that would be productive for the server since i spend most my time on my computer on hawk servers. And i love helping out people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
{[Random Death Match]literally what it says}

FatGayGuy walks up to iCxnnor and just stabs iCxnnor for no reason and kills him that would be RDM but if  iCxnnor  started to kill more people than 3 its MRDM. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
(New Life Rule) in this case john decided to raid Peter but failed to do, so he comes back into the area to try again. a NLR Its meant to keep you away from the area you died from for a certain amount of time so you do not interact with your past life in the same scenario.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it

lets just say a john is a hobo and then he starts begging for money from peter, and he does not give john any money do john decides to pull a machine rifle out and kills peter for not giving him money. that is RDM and FAILRP because hobo's do not have any money so how can they afford to get a machine rifle.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
someone messing with someone else to get a reaction. people who troll do not really want to be on the server lets just  say Peter was building in his base So john decides to raid it just to get a reaction from peter then john keeps spawn killing peter because of the rage. That is a minge who is trolling someone else for a reaction 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Take each sit 1 by 1 and ask any other admins/moderators to help out and help clear the queue.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I would freeze him on the spot, then check the police logs too get a picture for evidence of mas RDA if he tries too appeal. Then i would ban him for mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would bring all 3 of them too  A sit then check if katie was related too the tramp (like gang or organization) if Katie was not related to the tramp if it was her first offence i would remind her to read the rules and give her a verbal if it was not her first time i would give her a warning for RDM.. Then i would see if the tramp was using a gun if he/she, even if it was his/him her first time i would give him/her a verbal on the attempt rdm but i would warn him/her for failrp for having a gun as a tramp.

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]