Dream Job

Exclamation 

My dream job WAS to become a firefighter/police officer

Now my dream job is to own a pub, I've always wanted to be my own boss for a company, and a pub has always been an option.

Whats your dream job and why?

From the age of like 5 till about the age of 13 i wanted to be a bus driver, then i stopped caring about that. Now that i have no school or college and I failed ALL my GCSE's i don't know what i can do with my life. Sad
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(05-09-2018, 09:32 AM)iCxnnor Wrote: From the age of like 5 till about the age of 13 i wanted to be a bus driver, then i stopped caring about that. Now that i have no school or college and I failed ALL my GCSE's i don't know what i can do with my life. Sad

Become self employed "If you dont build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs"

(05-09-2018, 09:39 AM)Kyle | Hawkservers.co Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 09:32 AM)iCxnnor Wrote: From the age of like 5 till about the age of 13 i wanted to be a bus driver, then i stopped caring about that. Now that i have no school or college and I failed ALL my GCSE's i don't know what i can do with my life. Sad

Become self employed "If you dont build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs"

Where do i start, if im honest in my town its mostly junkies, chavs and absolute di**heads :3 I wouldn't know what to do, where to go. My family always at me saying go to an agency, i don't want to go to them. I don't know why but yeah! Sad
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

I hope that I will get in to the Army here April 1st.
Thats my personal dream job Big Grin
ICE CUBE

When life sucks, eat dick (ICEcream)

prolly some tech stuff or physical work
can't really think of something I can consider a "dream", especially with school forcing me to wake up early as shit until 4 pm.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 02:02 PM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

Aiming to become an in-house colourist/editor for a major production company.

(05-09-2018, 09:32 AM)iCxnnor Wrote: I failed ALL my GCSE's i don't know what i can do with my life. Sad

How on earth did you manage that?
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Probably the same as ICE CUBE. I would like to work in the military or something like SWAT but ofc I would have to get not fat first

My dream job is to be a fireman
FLAME
Admin!

I want to become a Politician Big Grin and become a MP in the UK Parliament. It is ambitious but loads of people I know, teachers, friends, family have all said I'd make an amazing Politician, even Prime Minister. So that's my ambition.
Although,
It will be a lot of hard work so I need to do well in school! Big Grin