This Is Related For Staff Only

PLEASE, PLEASE find a fix for if people leave game before the sit is over you cant actually close the case, when you have printers and what not you don't particularly want to restart the game, please fix Tassssiiiiiddd <3
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

(05-09-2018, 10:31 AM)ICE CUBE Wrote: Bump<3

Don't bump again please.

(05-09-2018, 10:06 AM)iCxnnor Wrote: PLEASE, PLEASE find a fix for if people leave game before the sit is over you cant actually close the case, when you have printers and what not you don't particularly want to restart the game, please fix Tassssiiiiiddd <3

Didn't understand the second suggestion at all.. though the first one would be nice.

Would be nice

I believe it’s more an issue with the addon itself and not something tasid can fix too easily

SoonTM
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Major +1 to this, it is EXTREMELY annoying. I just want that glitch to get ooft

When I was staff this was a problem but not too much of a problem
Additionally I'm pretty sure there is a staff section on the forums
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

(05-09-2018, 06:22 PM)FatGayGuy Wrote: When I was staff this was a problem but not too much of a problem
Additionally I'm pretty sure there is a staff section on the forums

You are correct, there is.

Notice his rank, how it says "Premium" therefore wont have access to the staff section.
We are having issues sinking accounts

I think we are going get a new sit menu (like tasid said in the staff meeting) that should probably fix it.
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

+REP
I think this is an issue with the addon, but Tasid and Blast can probably figure it out
-Gamer Grill