Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

INFECTEDGAMER'S STAFF APPLICATION

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 07:36 PM by hellcase.com | INFECTEDGAMER.)

In-Game Name

>>INFECTEDGAMER

Preferred Name
>>Infected

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>02/10/04

Country
>> England

Timezone
>>GMT+ 1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: C6E6453A323C3BCD479A599C7AF2EE93E2C5555F]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: ?id=1503449309]

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes all the time.

What is your Discord Username?
>>TYLER#3921

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1502

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No will recommend this server if they get Gmod.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes, i've been a staff member before on another server
!goto (name) - Goes to person of your choice.

!bring (name) - The opposite brings the person to you.

!cloak - Allows to me to become invisible.

!warn (name) (reason) - Warns a person you want but has to have a reason.

!ban (name) (time) (reason) - This time it bans the person for a specific amount of time and has to have a reason.

!logs - Let's me bring up logs for incidents/evidence.

!return (name) - Let's me return a player once i'm done with their situation

!jail (name) (time) - Let's me jail a player for a certain amount of time most of the time to make sure they read over the rules again.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Daily between 3-9 hours possibly more just as i have school.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Depending on how long i'm on and how long they take, probably between 30-120 again maybe more.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am really nice and like to share. I will always be there to help people out. I like making peoples day. I play football, game mostly on gmod, gta or fortnite. I have more favourite hobbies but the list is endless.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I like to help people and make sure they are ok. I have experienced staff before and it is just great to help people out. I will always be accepting people's call's never missing a person out. I would like to help make the server a friendly server and non-rule breaking server. Making sure every single player in this server leaves thinking can't wait to go back on that server or going off to tell all their friends hey you have to play hawkservers it's the best, best staff and best community. These are my ambitions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match. Blast seen Tasid and decides to kill him because he's a thief. This is RDM because Blast killed Tasid with no valid reason to. Valid reasons would be for example an advertised mug and the person fails to follow the mugger's instruction but this kill wasn't a valid reason therefore it is 'RDM'.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule. Jodul raided Fito but Fito successfully defended the raid and killed Jodul. Jodul was not happy and really wanted those vip printers, mmm. So Jodul went back and killed Fito and took his printers. This is 'NLR' because as Jodul failed the raid so he'd have to wait 5 minutes before raiding again as 'NLR' means to forget about past incidents such as failed raids. As Jodul didn't wait the 5 minutes this is 'NLR'.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>When a player fail's the rules for their job. Kenny is a hobo. Kyle is just walking down the street and ask's Kenny how he's doing. Kyle then turns around and ask's Kyle for money or he'll shoot Kyle. Kyle try's to tell Kenny he can't do that so Kenny kill's Kyle. This is 'FailRP' because as Kenny is a hobo for one he can't mug and for two hobo's have no money so he shouldn't have a gun.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is purposely annoying someone for attention. Kai see's that Joel is building so he decides to go in and kill him. This is 'trolling' because Kai clearly see's Joel is building but still raids him.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Take each one but possibly if a very important sit comes up i'll take that one first, meanwhile i would try and get other staff members to help out.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would freeze James and bring him to a sit if James is new i'd give a warning and tell him to read the rules because he might be new to Gmod itself, however if i teleport him back to original position and he starts arresting everyone again i would have to ban him for 2 weeks due to Mass RDA after giving him a warning and a heads up.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring all three of them to a sit. First of all, I would check logs for damage done. I would then ask the Tramp why and how he attempted to kill Tasid, if for instance the Tramp used a gun it would be FailRP as Tramp's have no money for guns etc. Then, moving onto Tasid if damage was done to him then i'd let him off but if it was just a threat and he never advertised to warn the Tramp then i'd warn Tasid for RDM. I'd then ask Katie if she was in a organization with the Tramp if not i'd warn her for RDM, if she was i'd have to let her off.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, hope you consider me as apart of your staff team, thank you <3

+rep
Active in game
Active in discord
Active in forums
Very mature
-rep
Trolling is not killing someone who is building. It is playing to evoke an emotional reaction
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

(09-05-2018, 08:05 PM)FatGayGuy Wrote: +rep
Active in game
Active in discord
Active in forums
Very mature
-rep
Trolling is not killing someone who is building. It is playing to evoke an emotional reaction

Ah i see, i thought it was to purposely annoy someone, i now understand this.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 08:32 PM by Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co.)

Errrr, you got your NLR one wrong mate.......

And the trolling one

ANNNNND the James one.

Very very little detail in the paragraph. Looks like more as it's a bigger font.

Denied.

Try again in 3 days....
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor