Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

FatGuy's staff application (READ START)

Before you read my application:

On the first day I joined I caused multiple problems and I’m terribly sorry, over the past few days I have apologised to the following people:
Kyle
Firestormer
Flame
However I have failed to meet the following in game recently because I haven’t seen them all, I would like to apologise to the following people:
Aryen
Soap-chan

In-Game Name
>> LookingForClan FatGuy

Preferred Name
>> Fat

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>30/03/2004

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>BST/GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 Week ( cannot provide screenshot )

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://gyazo.com/49c84fe4df3d6bae726348fbddf5b9d3?token=d44d0d950f722afc21651f4de7082add

Have you been banned before?
>>  Once for NITRP over 1 year ago

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> FatGuy#4703

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>Over 22000
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yes, Cumblemore is my twin brother but we do not share the same attitude :/

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>I am very used to ULX and all the other commands on the server as I was once a moderator on the server.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Due to the fact that I am only 14 I have a lot of spare time available to myself so you don’t need to worry about inactivity

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Approximately 50

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I find joy in helping people because what goes around comes around, I go to school and am studying content for my GCSE’s, I’m set 1 mathematics and PE and am currently doing the triple science course and am not encountering any issues, I’m in year 10 and turning 15 in march and I feel like this will help me in later life helping people and doing the best I can.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think you should pick me over other candidates because of my English skills, I believe my grammar and spelling is above average in hawk and could be useful as I try my best and hope to achieve more than my expectations, another reason on why you should allow me to receive a staff role is due to the fact that I have previous experience, almost 1 year ago from now I used to be a moderator and I resigned. Through my 3 months experience of staff I can conclude that I know how to deal with certain players and remember all the ban times. Penultimately you should pick me because of my dedication to all server platforms, I have over a weeks playtime on the server, over 22 thousand server score on Tatsumaki and over 100 posts on the forums, this proves to me that I am experienced and fully deserve a chance to become a staff member, but that is up to you guys currently reading this. Last but not least, I believe you should hire me because I have wide rule knowledge, I know all previous and new rules, I know most rules in the server and can instantly spot a broken rule faster than the average player, this allows me to act fast on urgent situations like MRDM, MRDA and ATCS. Thanks. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Death Match, his means that you cannot kill someone for an invalid reason, an example is Alex who sees Ben and Alex doesn’t have a good relationship with Ben and decides to kill Alex, this is classed as RDM because this is not a valid reason to kill Ben, normally his results in a warn, however if the accused is caught lying to staff they can receive another warn and the same will apply to staff disrespect.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stand for New Life Rule. This means that if you die for a valid reason there are a set of rules you are not allowed to break, one of these rules is that you cannot return to your death location within 3 minutes of your death. An example is Alex who have 5 printers in his base and he just got killed by Ben and is very upset that he lost it printers, therefore Alex decided to go back immediately after his death and kill Ben, taking back his printers. This is NLR and the punishment is normally a warn, but just as stated before, lying to staff or staff disrespect is an extra warn added.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when you break a set of certain rules that ruin the RP experience, one of these rules state that gun dealers cannot give themselves a rifle or sniper. An example is Alex who switches to a gun dealer just to buy a few shipments of AK 47’s so he can swap back to thief and do a raid. Just like NLR and RDM this results in a warn unless lying to staff or staff disrespect is broken which results an additional warn.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is playing a game just to evoke an emotional reaction out of another player. An example of this rule being broken is telling someone to kill themselves, this is serious and not only could evoke an emotional reaction, but much more.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Upon seeing this issue I would call another staff member for assistance as I claim the most urgent sit on the screen. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Upon realising that MRDA is currently being broken I will remember that from the staff guidelines MRDA is one of the issues I do not need a sit for, I will continue to ban him for 2 weeks as I check logs and unarrest everyone arrested by this person, then I will continue to apologise to all the arrested players in OOC chat.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> First lets call the tramp Ben. First I would bring Ben and tasid and ask Ben why he attempted to kill tasid, if this was ARDM done on purpose it would be a warn, if it was not on purpose it would be a verbal. After I will then ask Katie why she killed tasid, if her reason is not valid I will continue to explain to her why I will warn her for RDM and tell her that next time she should not interrupt gunfights if she does not know the situation.

Thank you for reading application, if you are going my -rep application please read the start of the thread and I hope you understand. Trust me, I am a changed person
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

Thank you for the apology you have given me and the other staff, appreciate it

+ Reps
Detailed application
ULX experience
Ex-Staff (Experience)
Clearly made more an effort this time round, showing people how you actually act. In a mature, professional and funny way.#
Friendly and semi-mature person (Trying to work on it)

- Reps
N/A

Good luck.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

You think you're so cool because you have a super long application?? Wanna see the longest +rep?

---+Rep---

This application is extremely detailed. This shows that you have spent alot of time towards this and therefore proving that you are aware of the time commitment you have to put into this 

You happen to an ex staff, proving that you are able to understand: Common scenarios, Advanced ULX knowledge, and the time commitment.

You "promise" to be active, that's a great sign as we lack active members, we don't want seniors like Draig binging game of thrones instead of doing what he abided to do.

--- -Rep ---

Your first day back was a bit rough. You managed to piss off quite a few people actually. 

You do have a decent amount of warns, but I'll let you off as they were a long time ago

Your activity on discord was a long time ago.

Overall....

---- +Rep! ----
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

+rep
Very detailed application
Ex staff so he knows his shit

Overall, I don't see why this should be denied. He is a competent staff member who will be a great aid to the server staff team.
[Image: zoinks.gif]

+reppo
Active, dedicated, communicative.
More than enough effort and detail was put into this application.
ULX knowledge and staffing experience.
Would fit the staff team so much.

Good luck!
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 12:28 PM by Aryen.)

Overall +rep

When I first met you on the server, as I said on your previous application, I didn't like your attitude at all. Being an ex staff member and having more experience does not give you the right to be bossy and giving me orders during sits. I haven't been on since then, since I've been on a short holiday but from what I've noticed you've learned simething from the last application. Thank you for the apology and I look forward to seeing you more in game. I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, the application is detailed and you're experienced.

Best of luck!
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Overall +rep

+ Extremely active on the discord
+ Previous staff
+ ULX knowledge
+ Great effort overall
+ I like discord picture

standards for staff:
-Minimum of 10 posts on the forums
-Minimum of 500 discord server score
-24 hours in game
-Age of 14+

love from bragonz07

Overall +rep

+ Active on the discord
+ Previously staff
+ Knows ULX

-Would like to see more of you
You are not my dad

Also drop me a rep Wink

Accepted! Please read the staff handbook!
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor