Jason - Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>Jason

Preferred Name
>>Jason

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted and Premium

Date of Birth
>>30/07/2001

Country
>>United Kingdom

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1w 6d 2h
[Image: 5wnKwxH.png]
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0
[Image: Icactxa.png]
Have you been banned before?
>> Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Well I will be when I become staff but yes, I was VERY active in the website with 96 posts

What is your Discord Username?
>>Astr0nomy#5764
I am already on the discord server btw
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>43177

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I do. 
!bring a = brings all people with the letter a in their name
!bring jason = brings only people with jason in their name
!bring * = brings all players on server (I know this is obviously not allowed and will not be tolerated)
!ban/!unban
!warn
!noclip
!cloak/!uncloak
!god/!ungod
How often can you moderate the server?

>>Pretty much everyday except if my schedule doesnt allow it

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as there are available within the time I stay on the server

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a pretty joyous person who finds most thing funny but I am serious and somewhat harsh when it's serious. I like to play most games like CS:GO, Gmod and fortnite.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
Regardless of my abilities and permissions, when I see rule breakers whether they effect me or not, I tell 
them about it or contact a staff member. I hate rule breakers as they ruin the server. It seems as if sometimes 
there's a need for staff members because reports are not handlled quickly enough. I am willing to be an extra 
set of hands in the staff team. I am quite active and will be there when I am needed. I will try to get through reports as professionally as possible and will aid all my colleagues if they need it.  I engage with the community a lot and know a lot of people from the server already. I have already been a staff member before for months and I am pretty experienced in this role.You expect me not to abuse my powers if I am staff. You expect me to follow the rules as usual and respect all the players. I will not be bias under any circumstances and I will try to sort out any of the reports or problems which come in my way. You expect me to be respectful, calm and strict when it comes to rule breakers. Anyone who is seen rule breaking consistently will be sorted out.

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it

>>RDM is random death match and it means when one player kills another without a valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it

>>Breaking NLR means breaking new life rule and it means when a player who has recently died in an area, goes back to that area straight after death without waiting for 3 minutes. They should not go back to the area or engage with anyone there for 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it

>>FailRP is when someone doesnt follow the required action in a situation. For example, when someone gets mugged and shoots the mugger.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it

>> Trolling is when someone purposly annoys and harasses players to either make them quit or retaliate in a bad way. For example, when someone constantly places props in your base and follows you and calls you names.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?

>>I do one after the other and if there are any available off duty staff members, I ask them to help me with sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?

>> I teleport to him, freeze him, jail him and confront him and ask him why he did that and most likely ban him for Mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring them all to a sit to discuss what happened and I will check logs to determine whos lying and I will then punish each person accordingly to the rule they broke and then I will explain to Katie that she should not engage and kill someone for killing someone else.
[Image: zoinks.gif]

+rep
Active
Ex Staff
No warns
Detailed app
-rep
I haven't really seen you in game but I'm probs blind

Overall +rep
Good luck
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat

--- +Rep ---

You have inserted an excessive amount of detail towards this application. We need that.

You're an ex staff. We need this.

You have no warns. We need this

We need you. Back.

--- -Rep ---

The only thing you did wrong was copy and paste from your last app but I can't argue because I did the same lol.

Overall...
--- +Rep ---
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

For everyone saying "I didn't see you in the server", I have been online from evening to even around midnight time for the past 4 days ever since 1st of September. Thank you
[Image: zoinks.gif]

+rep

Everything, waow
i could learn from that!

- ICE
ICE CUBE

When life sucks, eat dick (ICEcream)

Overall -rep

+ Previous staff
+ Good ULX knowledge
+ Good detail
+ Great server score
+ Semi-active as of recently

- Got me killed during a raid cus I was answering his question

(dont take that seriously, obviously this is a +rep)

Rep +
: ex staff
: knows ulx
: no warns

Rep -
: have not seen in game

ALL TOGETHER
REP +
good luck buddy!!
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

Overall +
Your amazing
Active
Nice
Funny
Lots of posts and discord score

Good Luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

+rep

Ex-staff
Mature
Knows the rules
Would make a great addition to the team

Good luck! <3

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 12:44 PM by Kyle (5).)

Overall +Rep

Detailed Application
Active
ULX knowledge
Mature and respectful
You seem to know what you're doing and keen to make an appearance on our team
Goodluck, you have my +Rep