Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff Refunding System

I have recently seen a lot of cases of where money was lost and we cant unfortunately refund there money, i know there's a command for money but i'm not sure if we can use it, so i wish to be able to add a new money refund system for staff! By this i mean say printers got broke from someone failrp etc. we can refund money to buy new ones etc. BG Nova has needed this for a few times i have seen, i have always used my money for it, but since i'm now poor i can't.
[Image: z5ba7585a10857.gif]
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

-Rep
The higher ups are allowed to refund money, while we can only refund the weapons after dying. It should stay like that. If you need someone refunded, you give them your own money and then ask the higher ups to refund you all that.
Aryen

Hawk Moderator

Leave a +rep

I didn't even know they could do that, i though only Tasid could do that, thanks for the information!
[Image: z5ba7585a10857.gif]
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

I just heard that just higher up can refund stuff
The human tree

(09-06-2018, 01:58 AM)iCxnnor Wrote: I didn't even know they could do that, i though only Tasid could do that, thanks for the information!

They either have access to the refund command or Blast is too rich and refunds us out of his own money lol
Aryen

Hawk Moderator

Leave a +rep

Senior admin+ have access to set and add money, so just refund with your own money if necessary, and let one of us know. If the server restarts let us deal with refunds

(09-06-2018, 07:58 AM)Tennism8 Wrote: Senior admin+ have access to set and add money, so just refund with your own money if necessary, and let one of us know. If the server restarts let us deal with refunds

^ would be risky to give lower ranks access to compensate money.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

*Refund with your own money*

I've refunded over 4mill with my own money and get nothing back, TIP for people below Admin, don't refund anything. We don't get it back, only person at a loss is us.
Contact an admin if possible, otherwise say you cannot do anything about it.

Why would we grind to give someo random our money.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

(09-06-2018, 10:02 AM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: *Refund with your own money*

I've refunded over 4mill with my own money and get nothing back, TIP for people below Admin, don't refund anything. We don't get it back, only person at a loss is us.
Contact an admin if possible, otherwise say you cannot do anything about it.

Why would we grind to give someo random our money.

I mean it's not necessary but staff giving out there cash is an often occurrence. I still give out my own cash as I'm still sorta nervous to use the addmoney command cause it is so powerful.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

Denied.. sorry but it's too much to give access to atm. We'll be having an automated refund system eventually.