Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff Applications again

In-Game Name
>> Danny1234567891234

Preferred Name
>>Danny 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted 

Date of Birth
>> 31/03/2001

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329733312/screenshot/959719218815006656

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 4 

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>No but i can if ask to be

What is your Discord Username?
>> dantheman789#9701

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>  I do not know How to Get the rank point

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes here a List
ulx god 
ulx hp
ulx jail
ulx strip
ulx whip

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 3-4 day a week

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> up to many there is

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My  personality and hobbies  are Reading Book and Playing video games and taking computer a part

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that make me stand out from the crowd. Hiring me will make The server Better and make server life easier to play on for everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>  is a term used to denote when a player randomly kills other players without valid reasons. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is New Life Rule, you can't go to the area where you died for 2 minutes

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying. Whether it be by taking information out of OOC chat and using it to roleplay or hearing printers and warranting people.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> take the first One and ask Other admins two take the other 3  but if there is no other admin on  tell them to wait then take them.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> freeze him and ask why He is Doing that for  i will Ask for him to stop If do Not stop then will kick him For FailRP.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>So, Katie should of put /counter to be aloud to kill Tasid for killing the tramp, but since she has not done such thing she would be warned and let on her way, if the tramp had damaged Tasid then Tasid is in the right and would not receive a warning! Also the tramp would receive a warning for RDM against Tasid and they would all be aloud on there way.

Is this a joke? Literally every single answer you've given here bar a few are copied and pasted directly from the internet. Word for word.

I do not believe you are 17 at all.

Biggest -REP ever & I personally think you should be banned from creating any applications in the future.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 02:07 AM by Blast^^ - Hawkservers.co.)

Denied mate. Told you again and again YOU DON'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor