Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Giveaways for Only Premium and VIP

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Ranks / Giveaways

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Giveaways

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>We should add giveaways for only the premium and vip people, reason is this would be a good feature on buying the rank and it will also give back the the people who have donated into hawk. Smile
Ge✘rge

My only problem with this is people may claim that hawk is pay to win. It's a nice idea but I feel that there are quite a lot of giveaways now.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

(09-06-2018, 05:20 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: My only problem with this is people may claim that hawk is pay to win. It's a nice idea but I feel that there are quite a lot of giveaways now.

How will they think its pay to win, tasid will be giving back to us. And thats good? Thats not pay to win
Ge✘rge

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 05:40 PM by Joelt0105.)

(09-06-2018, 05:21 PM)George\'s Alt Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 05:20 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: My only problem with this is people may claim that hawk is pay to win. It's a nice idea but I feel that there are quite a lot of giveaways now.

How will they think its pay to win, tasid will be giving back to us. And thats good? Thats not pay to win

I sorta worded that wrong, not pay to win but more that people will probably claim that they care more about the people that have payed to the server than people who haven't. May say some shit like "Oh they have a high chance to win cause there is less of them". Some people may see that as unfair.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?

(09-06-2018, 05:25 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 05:21 PM)George\s Alt Wrote:

I sorta worded that wrong, not pay to win but more that people will probably claim that they care more about the people that have payed to the server than people who haven't having such a higher chance for someone to win cause there is a lot less premium online than trusted.
what?
Ge✘rge

We do giveaways for everyone then only Trusted+, I think thats fair enough.
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

“Giving “back” to donators doesn’t make sense IMO, you buy it and get rewards, so it’s not giving back, it’s just a normal giveaway.
-Gamer Grill

We do giveaways for everyone, then trusted+. I feel it is fair as everyone deserves to be rewarded. Closed.
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor