Hitman raid tools

I actually don't remember, but I think the hitman already had raid tools one time.
It would be good for hitman to have an option to buy picklock/ keypadcracker in
their own punishment. Maybe even more expensive than for a gundealer.
Because when the hit is in his base he would need to buy an picklock from a gundealer
and there are not always some online :o
The human tree

I mean most of the time a hit is usually in the streets. Giving a hitman raiding tools would mean it would be pointless for weaponry dealer to sell raiding tools.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

just buy off the weapon dealer as you can get up too 50,000 per hit
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

(06-09-2018, 10:08 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: I mean most of the time a hit is usually in the streets. Giving a hitman raiding tools would mean it would be pointless for weaponry dealer to sell raiding tools.

oh, wait you right
The human tree

I've never quite understood the point of supplying raiding tools with the weaponry dealer. Considering that the majority of sales will either be of weaponry or explosives, raiding tools are irrelevant, as citizens nor any other type of job on the civilian level can raid. All criminal jobs seemingly possess raiding tools, so including the option is irrelevant to me.
"Every Man a King, but no-one wears a crown." - Huey Long, Governor and Senator of Louisiana.

"Apathy is Death. Worse than Death. Because even a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects." - Kreia, KOTOR 2

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2018, 06:50 PM by Kai.)

(07-09-2018, 11:29 PM)Pentigrass Wrote: I've never quite understood the point of supplying raiding tools with the weaponry dealer. Considering that the majority of sales will either be of weaponry or explosives, raiding tools are irrelevant, as citizens nor any other type of job on the civilian level can raid. All criminal jobs seemingly possess raiding tools, so including the option is irrelevant to me.

Jobs like Hitmen and Assassins [who can raid if their hit is basing] don't spawn with tools, they should work for their contracts and buy the tools themselves. They're obvious and major criminals jobs, that's not irrelevant at all.

They can buy tools from gundealers

Could ruin the whole job if they were basically thieves without criminal permissions
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Just buy off weaponry dealers
-Gamer Grill

Denied. Just buy them off the weaponry dealer.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]