Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

I am not applying for staff for a long time

Fat guy got staff. I dont fucking care.

All he did was make an hour long essay, which is the definition of sucking up to blast.

I will not apply for staff for a very long time.

- Too many warns

- Everyone is going to -Rep me because of my attitude

- And what happened 6 months ago.
From your boi, Cumblemore
(http://www.hawkservers.co/reputation.php?uid=346)

Celebrating 1 year in the server

Fair enough
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

ok?
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

you got my +rep on your apps as you OG and were KZ
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

"Fat guy got staff. I dont fucking care.

All he did was make an hour long essay, which is the definition of sucking up to blast."

You do realise reps also go into that? The staff also have a voice for who gets staff.....
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

Damn I can't imagine genuinely being upset about not getting a staff rank on a server. Longer applcations don't mean sucking up, it means they actually want to be staff and want to put effort into what they're doing. That's what you SHOULD be doing when applying for staff.

If you know the reasons why you haven't been accepted for staff then why don't you work on those issues? You've literally just listed all the reasons why we wouldn't want you as a staff member. It's like going to a job interview, getting declined and then saying "I'M LAZY. I'M A TRAMP. I NEVER SHOW UP."
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(09-07-2018, 04:17 PM)?????. Wrote: Damn I can't imagine genuinely being upset about not getting a staff rank on a server. Longer applcations don't mean sucking up, it means they actually want to be staff and want to put effort into what they're doing. That's what you SHOULD be doing when applying for staff.

If you know the reasons why you haven't been accepted for staff then why don't you work on those issues? You've literally just listed all the reasons why we wouldn't want you as a staff member. It's like going to a job interview, getting declined and then saying "I'M LAZY. I'M A TRAMP. I NEVER SHOW UP."

Cannot agree with this more
Kyle {Moderator+}

{Recruit Mentor)

why would you wanna read an hour long essay staff application for a gmod server lol

(09-07-2018, 09:03 PM)lol Wrote: why would you wanna read an hour long essay staff application for a gmod server lol

It shows effort put in
-Gamer Grill

yeah it also takes too much unnecessary effort to read