Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Vaper's Last Will & Testament (Serious)

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 05:23 PM by TheRex | HawkServers.co.)

Introduction

Due to recent circumstances and seeing many examples over time of many members of this community being banned and having their possessions lost to the void of nothingness (Riley's money). I feel it'd be wise to write a will to state who will inherit everything I have.

I, Darth Vaper / TheRex / Kerem, residing in Aberdeen, Scotland revoke all former wills and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare this to be my last will and testament.
I appoint 3 trusted members of the community, high staff, friends and (former) clan mates to be the executors of this will: Tennism8, Your Teddy or Blast.

Money

I devise, bequeath, and give 20% (26 million $) of my wealth to whoever is in charge of Boonk Gang at the time this will & testament comes into effect as they are the current clan I reside in.

I devise, bequeath, and give 20% (26 million $) of my wealth to whoever is in charge of KZ at the time this will & testament comes into effect as they are my good friends and my old clan that I spent over 1/2 a year in.

I devise, bequeath, and give 10% (13 million $) of my wealth to (BG) George as I wish for him to reach his money goal.

I devise, bequeath, and give 20% (26 million $) of my wealth to Your Teddy as I have/always will have a huge crush on him and wish for him to become my boyfriend and, for what its worth, he is a good friend.

I devise, bequeath, and give 10% (13 million $) of my wealth to Tennism8 for letting me back in KZ so many times and for being a good friend.

I devise, bequeath, and give 10% (13 million $) of my wealth to Soap-Chan or Baffy (They can decide) as they are both what I consider to be my friends. 

I devise, bequeath, and give 10% (13 million $) of my wealth to Blast as he has been a great Community Manager, friend, and has proved to me that some Senior Staff DO care about us. He also was kind enough to offer me a place in BG.

In the event that any of the above heirs to my money are unable to collect their % for whatever reason (Banned/Left) then it is to be given to Your Teddy, if he is unable to collect it then any of the other Executors are to do as they see fit with the money.

Other

I devise, bequeath and give the mantle of Darth and access to my custom job, Dark Lord, to Your Teddy.

Closure

To prove that I was not forced to do any of this I have two witnesses who can vouch that I did this 100% on my own accord:
Blast (Community Manager)
George 

Yours faithfully,
                                               Kerem

This should only ever come into effect in the event that I left or got banned from HawkServers.

You can't give out items that are purchasable from the store to friends, in that case I suppose only money is valid for giving.
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

I hope you never leave or get banned, though
-Gamer Grill

lol you made a fucking will you know if you get banned you cant give money to people since unless you get unbanned then it doesnt even exist

where's my part in this will huh?
Big Boi Ex Staff