Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Johnny Johnny- idk

So saw someone else do this so I thought i'd it to see how I stand in the community.
Just leave what you think about me, I don't care if its negative I just wanna hear peoples thoughts.
KK BYE
{DMT} Dragonz02

gay
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

xoxoxoxox

u r big bro so +rep
Big Boi Ex Staff

Safe G
[Image: giphy_1.gif]

yes papa?
Blast - Community manager 

Please +rep me i'm poor

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 10:52 PM by diego.)

eating sugar?

eating sugar?

eating sugar?
KAI IS MY DAD

smelly
Aryen

Hawk Moderator

Leave a +rep

ok

You're more friendly when among people with same interests which is understandable. Your criticism-taking is kinda switchable and independent, yet again - is understandable.
You're an acquaintance of mine ever since my interest in becoming staff got bigger, which was quite a few months ago, yet we still can't call each other buds because we seem to have conflicts every once in a while.
For all I know you think I have something against you, I don't. I don't hold grudges or any sort of hatred for silly arguments unless it's really deserving, which is not in that case.
Putting aside our arguments, I never really got to know you - therefore I never really got to judge you. You seem like you'd make a great mate if I was closer, perhaps even how it is now.

btw stop hating the entirety of furries when there are only normal ones among you ;-;
me jumping to conclusions IT DM
[Image: Xu0RfDg.gif]

No papa
Stay
Flame
Rep Me